*Chapter 18*

Harry's POV

Part 3: A date that has it disasters

As Zayn had fell asleep on my lap I just sat there texting Liam asking if he wanted to have a guys night to tonight but of course he said he had something special planned out for Demi, I can't ask Louis because he went back home because one of his sister went to the hospital, Niall is somewhere eating at Nando's, and Zayn is lovesick because his girlfriend might run back into her ex boyfriend arms. And I tried calling Taylor to see if she wanted to hang but she never answered my call. Am I repulsive that I can only attract one friend? Maybe if Sel stops by we can hang, just the three of us.

"Ah!!" Zayn screams scaring the crap out of me and I saw tears in his eyes.

"What happened?!" I asked and started stroking his head again because I know he likes it.

"Selena is with Justin I feel it. I know it" he said sadly.

I stared at him confused. Why the hell is he acting so paranoid over something so stupid. "Zayn it's only been a hour and you just left her at work stop acting stupid" I say my eyes glued on my phone as he raises up from off my leg and stares at me.

"But-"

"But nothing your over thinking things Selena loves you and if she doesn't than let her figure it out on her own" I say and he sighed in defeat.

"Maybe your right" he said and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Uh, I have to go but don't do anything stupid" I warn him getting up from off the couch and walking upstairs to change and then came back downstairs and walked out the door.

Zayn's POV

When 12:30 hit I remembered that Selena wanted to go to lunch or something, so I grabbed my phone and keys and head out.

When I got in my car and drove off the only thing on my mind was if my dream is right. Would Selena run back into Justin's arms because he gave her flowers and flashed his ugly smile. As I pulled up into the studio building I saw even more paparazzi. I got out of my car and walked inside but something that the paparazzi said caught my attention.

"Zayn are you aware that Justin went upstairs to have a meeting with Selena?" He said and my blood boiled. I went to the front desk and they lady smiled at me.

"Hello sir how may I help you?" She asked sweetly and as I was about to ask her my question I heard two people who weren't shouting but loudly talking.

"Justin seriously no I don't want this take it back" she said and I turned around and I saw Selena and Justin walking and talking.

"C'mon Sel take the gift it was meant for you" he pushed forward on whatever gift he had given her.

She stopped walking and I was watching her. "Justin please take it back. Zayn will hate you even more and I can't deal with drama not ever" she brushed strands of hair behind her ear which I thought was cute.

"Babe please I love it and I love you so I think you should have it" he pressed her against the wall and smiled he leaned in to kiss her but you know me I came in and saved the day.

"Hey! what the hell!" I shout walking towards him. He pulls away from Selena and smirks at me. "Oh hey Zayn" he smiles evilly.

"Zayn no don't he's not worth it please just don't" Selena begged but it was time someone whopped his ass.

"No Selena he deserves to get slapped" I say angrily. He just smirked and grabbed Selena hands and pulled her towards him.

"Oh Selena why do you date this idiot why don't he realize that your still in love with me" he leaned in and kissed her cheeks but she pushed away and grabbed my hand trying to pull me away from beating the shit out if this guy. No offense to Canadians at all but this one in particular is an idiot, uh he gets me so angry. Like seriously you dated you broke up stay away how hard is that to follow.