bonus: dylan o'brien and olivia mason find out how well they know each other

Start from the beginning

"Well, hey guys, I'm Liv!" Olivia smiled as well, on Dylan's left.

The couple had been doing press for Teen Wolf the past week, and were residing in Buzzfeed's LA unit for part of the day. A lot of interviews had taken place, and at this point, both actors started to feel tired. However, knowing this quiz was the last of their checklist helped them push through—especially since it acted more like a game.

They held laptops in their lap, that would reveal the questions they needed to answer.

"And we are here with Buzzfeed to see how well we know each other," Dylan said, glancing at his girlfriend. "Before this, how would you rate our knowing-ness on a scale of one to ten?"

Olivia raised an eyebrow, the corners of her lips flipping up in amusement. "Knowing-ness?" She echoed, making Dylan's grin grow as he nodded. "Alright, I'll play. I'd say, probably like, an eight, right? We know each other well."

"This test is about to either prove you right or very wrong," Dylan teased, and she chuckled.

"Then, bring it O'Brien. Let's go."

"Their favorite snack

"Their favorite snack."

"Okay, I actually know this," Dylan said first. "Because you have a million favorite snacks. You love food."

Olivia agreed, "I do yeah. Which works out because you love cooking. But what you got, Dyl? What's my favorite snack?"

"Oreos dipped in peanut butter."

"Correct," Olivia smiled at him before looking at the camera. "Best combination of all time. Yours is weird, but you eat broccoli a lot. And like, carrots too because you love hummus."

Dylan raised his hand towards her. "High-five, Livie, because that is correct!" Olivia slapped her hand against his while he told their audience, "We're off to a great start! Yeah buddy!"

"Their dressing room must have...."

"Oreos and peanut butter," Dylan repeated his previous answer, making Olivia laugh.

"I would love to argue with you but you're right, so I can't," Olivia told him. "All of those answers are true." She looked down to what she put for Dylan's dressing room must-have and twisted her fingers. "Your answer is good but I don't know if you'll find mine accurate."

Dylan playfully nudged her shoulder with his own when he thought of an inside joke. "A strawberry smoothie?"

"Awe, dang it, that would've been good!" Olivia complained and he chuckled. "I just put your drum set and root beer."