twitter 5

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

livmason outsmarting the smart ass today feels pretty good
456,342 retweets - 524,013 likes
@tylergposey ur an idiot olive
@livmason and ur being rude posey

dylanobrien i don't like when people take me away from my food
647,238 retweets - 475,381 likes
@hollandroden I told you I was sorry! it was an life/death situation
@dylanobrien you seeing a small spider is a life/death situation??
@crystalmreed it was NOT a small spider. It was the size of my pinky
@dylanobrien ...so a small spider.

tylergposey my friends have thick skulls and need to start thinking
562,834 retweets - 370,382 likes
@livmason nice shade. -.-
@dylanobrien why do I feel like he's talking about me??
@livmason trust me he's not
@tylergposey how do you know I'm not talking about both of you?

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Dude, what's with the weird tweets?" Dylan asked Tyler as they walked across the lot. "I thought you said being nice to Olivia was the way to get her to see me differently."

Unfortunately, right after Holland and Crystal dragged them out of his trailer for their 'life or death situation' they had been called to set. Meaning both boys were starving and excited to take a nap right after they got some food.

But Tyler was ignoring his stomach to focus on his best friend.

"I thought it would be," he replied honestly, "but I think you came off a little strong."

"What? Why?"

"Because Olive freaked out," Tyler revealed. "She told me it was completely out of your character to be nice and believed you were planning a prank on her."

Dylan stopped walking and turned to face him with wide eyes. "Well, did you tell her I wasn't?"

"I tried!" Tyler defended weakly. "But it just made her think I was involved."

Dylan furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't understand. She seemed fine on set."

"Well we do act for a living," Tyler recalled his conversation with the girl.

But Dylan was speaking the truth. Olivia had been in the scene they shot right after lunch, and didn't seem bothered by anything. She was grinning and being her normal, joyful self.

He sighed, his feet slightly trudging behind him as they started to walk again. "I don't know what to do, dude," Dylan expressed his frustration. "Being mean didn't work. Being nice isn't working either. How do I get her to like me?"

"Woah, like you?" Tyler made sure he heard his friend correctly. "You like Olivia?"

"I mean, I don't dislike her," Dylan answered vaguely, lowering his voice to a grumble. "This is all your fault."

"My fault?!" Tyler dropped his jaw and scoffed. "How is it my fault?"

"Because you planted the idea in my head the day I kissed her for the first time in months," Dylan reminded, pointing his finger towards him. "I had those feelings buried."