Chapter 1

My parents, the most richest business tycoon in the whole world. They are always busy with their work and are rarely home. But one thing is for sure they love me a lot. They keep on sending money weekly for me and even manage time once or twice a month to see me. But that's not enough.

They say I'm rude and arrogant but that's not it. I just can't socialise with others. I mean who will get comfortable and talk about their whole life in first meeting.

Nandini POV

You: PAPA!!!!!

My dad came running from upstairs even almost tripping.

papa: what happened dear???

You: Papa, can I please go to our village??

Papa: but why dear??

You: look papa, you and mom are never home and navratri is coming. I don't want to waste it again and not even celebrate it. Please papa maybe if I go to our village I can learn new things.

Papa: ok I'll talk with your mom about it.

You: thank you thank you thank you so much. I love you!!

Time skip brought to you by your author's laziness.

This is what I'm wearing.

I'm waiting at the train station since there are no flights to our vilage

My phone started ringing and it was my dad

Papa: hello nandini

You: yes papa?

Papa: beta, I have hired a bodyguard for you and he is from our village. He is actually my friends son and you're gonna live with his family.

You: ok papa, but how will I know him?

Papa: he will be wearing a grey binie, a black T-shirt and ripped jeans. He has a backpack and his name is jai so hopefully you'll know him.

You: ok papa. Bye.

I hung up the phone and right after that I saw a boy just like what my father described.
Wow! He could be an actor with that face and body.

Yup he is the one.

Him: hi my name is jai. Your father told me to look after you there.

He showed his hand for a handshake.

You: nandini

He took his hand back after I didn't give him a handshake. Awkward

Lakshmi: hi, I'm her personal maid.

We all sat on the train and kept quiet. It was really awkward.

Jay POV:

so rude. She is very beautiful but her attitude was rude. She is rich so that does not mean she must act like this. God this will be hard
Time skip by yours truly

Nandini POV

So this is how village life is

So green

So fresh

The sound of birds chirping

Kids playing around

So peaceful and quiet

Jai: watch out!

Huh?

A bike almost hit me.

???: oh miss. Be careful this is village not your city where there are traffic lights everywhere.

Jay: excuse me, you were the one who should watch where you're going. If something happened to her you would be in jail.

???: teri toh

He was gonna punch jay. But he stopped his hand before that guy could harm him.

*basically a small fight scene happens and jai aka jungkook becomes bahubali*

Lakshmi: are you ok?

Jai: yes I'm fine.

You: thank you.

Jai: it's my job miss.
--------
This story is gonna be in all English with a little bit of Hindi so everyone can understand.
Who is gonna even read this book anyway