chapter 7

Vote for the gummy bears, they are underrated.

[Jayden's P.O.V]     

Stupid Rafael.

Stupid Coach.

Stupid team.

"Stupid wattpad guidelines now you and Daniel have to go through this book, again."

"What?! Who said that?" I asked, confused about what I have just heard.

Anyway...

Now that everything has subsided, I just realized that I don't have a club now. I actually didn't think this through and I just let my emotions run over me like I always do. Pfsh. Now it's all biting me in the ass.

Daniel is probably going to do well, regardless if he's in the team or not because he's talented as hell and that boy has many skills that even he doesn't know. Whilst me, on the other hand, don't know a goddamn thing.

Damn... What am I good at besides basketball?

Think...

Well

I'm good at fishing.

Damn is that even a thing?

I'm pretty good at track and field but that homo-hating coach is in there and I hate him because he was bad to Daniel. Well, I guess I'm club-less now. Maybe Daniel can teach me how to do things. I think Daniel is a decent painter, maybe he can teach me.

Ugh, but painting is so boring and gay.

Well, there are plenty more fishes in the sea and there are a lot who don't have an idea what their purpose in life is. I'm one of those fishes.

Damn, I really do need to go fishing.

You know what, after all this shit is over, I'm gonna ask Daniel to go fishing with me. I know that guy loves nature as I do so I'm sure he'll be pleased with the idea.

Daniel...

Ever since he told me he was gay I've been having these weird feelings towards him. It's alarming how comfortable I am with that concept and the fact that I got over it so quick. If a dumbass like me can, how come others can't? For instance, the coach and the people in our team? Now I know, I know, I'm not the smartest tool in the toolbox but they're pretty fucking stupid for kicking Daniel out just because he's gay.

Well I have had my fair share of stupid as I forced him to watch porn in the hopes that it will turn every thing back to normal.

Eh, I regret nothing.

You know what's more alarming? Is that every time I think of Daniel going out with Peter or someone else that's a guy, it pisses the fuck out of me. It makes me want to punch a wall just by thinking about it. I hate that Daniel and that weirdo get along so well and so quick! Meanwhile, all Daniel and I ever did was to argue and throw basketballs at each other. To be honest, I wish Daniel wouldn't be so elusive towards me sometimes.