chapter 18

Shit's getting intense around here and I'm getting hyped. Please enjoy this entirely new episode never before seen chapter of Double Twinsation.

 Please enjoy this entirely new episode never before seen chapter of Double Twinsation

CHAPTER 18

[Daniel's P.O.V]

The rest of our camping trip went by silently. If you're expecting some good 'ol camping with songs and roasted marshmallows well that's just not gonna happen today. Friggin' twins and their twin telepathy decided to both confess their attractions towards me at the same time. If that's not awkward, I don't know what is.

I'm also still annoyed at the fact that they projected their anger through fist fights. What are we? Nine? We're grown adults capable of thinking and reasoning, it shouldn't have been like that.

But honestly, I am mostly just disappointed at myself and how I handled it. I feel like if I just have handled it promptly this wouldn't have happened. However, like I said before, I just can't decide. My feelings for both are vague and obscure. Don't get me wrong, there are feelings in there, it's just that...

I just really can't choose.

I thought I was ready to pour all of my feelings for Jayden but Kayden decided to show out. That was not the part of the plan. I wasn't prepared for the emotions to suddenly just kick in.

I didn't know my feelings for Kayden were still there. I never resolved it, I just suppressed it.

I just don't want anyone to get hurt.

Maybe lowering down my walls was not a good idea after all, maybe covering myself up in a shell is the right thing to do.

As we got ready on the way back home, I drove back with Peter and left the twins by themselves. I needed some alone time and even if my house isn't such a viable option, it's the most quiet place I have right now.

"Had fun with your camping son?" Mom asks, her smile towards me made me feel a little secure at my home. As much as I wanted to converse with my mom, exhaustion is taking the best out of my body and it's getting harder by the second to keep my eyes open.

Right now, I just want to be alone. I want to think about my actions and the consequences that it created. I feel guilty and sad for the both of them, but I am also annoyed at how the situation was handled.

Ahhh, I'm so fucking stupid. I shouldn't have confessed too soon to Jayden and I shouldn't have led Kayden onto something.

But what else can I do with the situation? It's hard for me. As much as I regretted breaking down my walls for Jayden, the truth of the matter is I still have feelings for him. And even if I tell Kayden that what we had was years ago, that's just lying to myself and pretending that my feelings didn't actually exist when it did.

I curled into a ball as I hog all the sheets on top of me. I just want to disappear.

After a few minutes, I heard a faint creaking from my door and when I looked up, it was mom holding a tray of food. I don't know what came over me but for the first time in my life, I'm glad that it was mom that was here at this moment. "You look troubled son. Want to talk about it? I'm free." She smiles, placing the tray of food gently beside her.