Chapter 3 - Night One Done And Dusted

Third Person POV

"Wonder What Chica Did Now." Mangle Snickered.
"You Arent Really Someone To Wonder, Mangle." Freddy Mentioned.
"She Obviously Got Annoyed By Something Chica Said." Balloon Boy Giggled.
Marionette Barged Into The Conversation, "Good!" He Smirked.
"If Im Going To Be Truthful Marionette... I Have A Feeling Whatever She Screamed About Had To Do Something With You..." Golden Freddy Said With His Very Bored Expression.
"What Do You Mean?"
"Well You Know Chica," Golden Freddy Looked To The Side, "Always Shipping People With People They Hate." Marionette Groaned.
"Well I Can Guarentee You... Me And Her? Never."
"Good." Toy Bonnie Grinned.
"You Have Horrible Taste In Girls..." (Im Sorry If Your Pronoun Is Male You Can Change It If You Want!) Marionette Shook His Head.
"Aye, What Are You Talkin' Bout'. You Two Have The Same Personality!" Foxy Shrugged.
"Bullshit!"
"Hey Guys, I Found Her Files!" Toy Chica Stormed Back Into The Office. She Slammed The File Onto The Desk And Looked Through The Papers. "(Y-) ... Im Not Even Going To Try Pronounce That..."
"(Y/A), Not Bad.." (Y/A Is Your Age) Toy Bonnie Nodded Slowly.
"... Dont Come Crying When She Rejects You..." Toy Chica Face Palmed.
"I Can Go Ask Her Right Now, She's Sure To Say Yes."
"Do It. We'll All Watch."
"Okay Then~" Toy Bonnie Cleared His Throat, Enough For Him To Shout All The Way To Wherever (Y/N) Was. "NIGHT GUARD!"

(Y/N)'s POV

I Heard A Distant Shout Coming From The Office.
What Do They Want? Me To Watch Them All Night Like What I'm Supposed To Be Doing? Nah.
I Walked Back Through The Huge, Pitch-Black Hallway. Slight Light From The Office Soon Appeared Through The Hallway, But I Wasnt Pleased With What I Saw In Front Of Me... That Stupid, Flirting Pastel Blue Bunny.
"Tsk." I Stopped Directly Infront Of Him And Looked Up, Since These People Are Actually Animatronics, They Are A Couple Of Feet Taller Than Me. I Sighed, Responding With, "Yes?" The Bunny Came Even Closer To My Face, A Little Over The Line Of Comfort... "Hu-" Before I Could Even Finish My Sentence, The Bunny Boy Kissed Me. I Pushed Him Away With A Lot Of Force. "What.. The.. FUCK?!" I Slapped Him So Hard That He Fell Face First Onto The Floor.
Balloon Bitch Started Laughing, I Wanted To Threaten Him Cause He Was So Annoying. "Shut Up Little Boy Before You're Next." He Just Stared At Me For A Few Seconds And Then Backed Away, Pulling The Peace Sign.
"You Cant Seriously Be-.." Mangle Was About To Get Judgmental With Balloon Boy But Then Looked At Me, His Face Went A Little Red, He Then Looked Away Again, Silently Growling But Loud Enough To Hear.
"Rub That Blush Off Your Cheeks Brother." Foxy Rolled His Eyes. Mangles Eyes Widened.
"My Shift Ends In..." I Checked The Clock, "56 Minutes?! Reee-"
"We Should Have A Sleepover!" Chica Cheered.
"Hm, No." Chica Rolled Into A Ball And Cried. It Was All Silent Except For Chica Crying For A While, That Was Until Marionette Began To Speak.
"Hey (Y/N)~"
"It's Pronou-.. Wait!" The Puppet Was Waving My Screen A Metre Away From My Face. "Give My Screen Back!" The Marionette Decided It Was Soooo Funny To Begin Running Around With It. Literally Playing Piggy In The Middle With One Person. He Found This Funny, The Way I Was Shouting At Him To Give My Screen Back. I Jumped Up To The Screen To Try Reach It...
"Give My Screen Ba-!" Except... It Didnt Go So Well... You See... I Fell Towards The Side, Exactly Where He Was... And We Sort Of Collided. (Is This Kinda Breaking Fourth Wall? Cause Ill Stop Now.)
I Groaned. I Know I Fell But, It Felt Like A Pretty Soft Landing. There Was Another Groan From Underneath Me So I Opened My Eyes In Shock, Which Was A Bad Idea. I Gasped, There Under Me Was The Marionette.
"U-Uhh.." We Were Both Absolutly Speechless. Chica Began Cheering And Running All Around The Place Which Made This Situation Much More Embarrassing. Mangle Sighed And Pulled Me Up From The Marionette. I Just Stared At The Marionette. He Was Rubbing The Back Of His Head. He Must've Gotten Hurt, I Wouldn't Be Surprised Though. The Thing Is, Now That I'm Really Taking A Deep Look At Him.. He's Actually Pretty Cute.
Wait No... I Hate Him... He's A Jerk, Not Someone To Find Attractive!
I Mentally Hit My Head, Not Physically Because I Was Still Frozen In Shock Of What Had Happened. My Face Was Quite Red And I Didn't Notice Before. The Marionette Stared Back Up With Me, His Face Too, Flustered. We Were Just Looking Into Eachother's Eyes Until The Sound Of Music From The Alarm Started Playing, Meaning My Shift Was Over. This Time I Was Fully Knocked Back Into Life And I Brushed Mangles Hand Off My Shoulder.
"Sorry." He Backed His Hand Further Away. I Walked Over To The Glass Doors, Ignoring Everybody And Making My Way Out.

Word Count: 858 Words