Chapter 26 - Hide and Seek

A quick A/N before I get started...
Holy SHIT this story blew up while I was gone. Well um, thanks? I'm not sure what else to say...

Y/N POV:

Marionette was tackling Springtrap on the ground, I thought maybe this was finally going to be my great escape, free from this haunted, traumatising pizzaria. As soon as my hopes got too high, I got scooped up from my chair and before I could even check who picked me up, we were on the run. I tried to scream for the Marionette to save me but he was too focused on terminating Springtrap. I finally looked over and who scooped me up and what didn't come to my surprise was that it was Shadow Bonnie. I tried to struggle through him but it was impossible in every way. He ran me into the Marionettes room and shoved me into the music box, quickly closing it to prevent escape. I heard the door slam which indicated that he left, I sobbed to myself, pondering whether Marionette and I will make it out alive.

Marinette's POV:

"Y/N!" I called for what felt like the a thousandth time.

"What a shame," I jumped, it was so silent in this pizzaria that even the slightest noise would scare me. I turned over and was faced with Shadow Bonnie. "It seems like your princess is playing a game of hide and seek."

"Where is she!" He just chuckled, "What did you do with her?"

Shadow Bonnie snickered, "You're no fun, just go look for her yourself." I stared him down, avoiding him and going to find where Y/N was. "Hey! Don't think I'm just gonna let you go that easily."

"What do you me-" I then felt a burning cold wave fill my stomach. I looked down to see the tip of a knife go straight through my body. It was then pulled out with such force. I gripped onto my stomach and turned around to see Springtrap.

"I-I thought I killed you..."

"What did I say, I always come back."

I moaned and groaned as my body started to weaken.

"N-NO!" I clawed at Springtraps face and he growled, pushing me to the ground, I whined from the impact on my wounds.

"You pathetic bitch! Why don't you just give up! Why are you so willing to keep this human being alive?!"

"B-because she changed me, I feel happier about how I'm living because of her... because I love her." I gasped my final breath, my body was growing so numb and the puddle of blood was flooding me. My vision began to blur and I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Word Count: 457