Chapter 21 Dream or Reality Pt2

Start from the beginning

"The one and only."

"Can we have nicknames or something?"

"Yeah, I think I have your nickname?"

"Like what?"

"How about Choco?"

"Chocolate!"

"Yeah since we like chocolate."

"I've been wanting some ever since I have gotten myself down here!"

"Well, how long has it since you've been down here."

"Not long but Sans is making his tacos and Papyrus was about to take me to Muffet's actually."

"Sweet we were about to head there as well."

"Cool wanna join us."

"Sure."

We walked near the establishment until we met Sans.

(SORRY I HAD TO IT'S JUST TO PERFECT! OK BACK TO THE STORY!)

"PAPY! YOU SAID THAT THERE WASN'T MORE HUMANS!"

"I said maybe, bro."

"EXCUSES! I MUST CHALLENGE THESE HUMANS TO ONE OF MY PUZZLES!"

"Umm...sorry blueberry but we can't die at least not now..." Chara hesitated to say.

"FIRST OF ALL I'M THE MAGNIFICENT SANS NOT BLUEBERRY! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T DIE."

"Well I'm connected to Frisky over here and her state of mind is dreaming that's why if you look at her soul it's lighter than it's supposed to be so if you think about it she's immortal until she wakes up."

I smiled and waved awkwardly at the adorable cinnamon roll. He looked like Sans but had the courage of Papyrus I eyed his behavior and thought he was cute in a way.

"THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE TOO MUCH BUT CAN I TEST THAT OUT? UMM PLEASE?"

I couldn't help to just look at him in shock that he would want to try to hurt me. Why am I always the test dummy for Aus? 'Oh well, time to prove my point.' I thought and agreed to myself.

"Sure why not do it to Lil Frisky here though not me!"

"WHY AM I ALWAYS THE TEST SUBJECT!!!" I screeched.

"If I get to hit you know what I'll try to do and I can't control that."

"Oh yeah...right are you just saying that so I could do it while you just stay in the background."

"Maybe..."

"Ugh! Fine, I'll do it but if I get chocolate for this!" I tried my best to bribe her.

"Fine just go do it, you nerd!"

"Fine."

I went towards blueberry and hesitated to say anything but I did anyway.

"Give me all you got," I said calmly.