Part 27

TW: triggering words, sexual abuse
Jessica

Oliver was so wrong for being a faggot. How did he ever make it into heaven. We don't love homosexuals here. They disgust me. I need to get him back here. Turn him back into the straight man angel he was. Lucifer doesn't need him.

Why would poor ole lucy need someone as vulnerable as oliver. He can do better then him. Oliver is disgusting, a whore, a low life bitch. I'll turn him back to the person he's supposed to be. My bitch. My slave.

I went to my mansion. I shoved things in my pockets like the antidote to knock an angel
unconscious. If they ever escaped of course. They'd be punished for such activities. I'll get that pretty boy back. I knew he was hiding under lucifer belt all along. He will regret showing me that braindead bitch.

Lucifer

"Shhh baby, let's just go back to bed"  i said as oliver clinged to my chest in the middle of the night.

We went back to my lair after i collared him and all he wanted to do was sleep. Which after a long day of sitting under my desk i expected him to be sleepy.

He fell back asleep clinging to my chest as i just ran my fingers through his hair. However, i was quite relentless to go to sleep myself. I've always struggled with sleeping since i became immortal. During my lifespan on earth i witnessed terrible things like unloving parents who would scream at me. So as a kid i was always terrified of falling asleep. In hell you relive you worse nightmares. So often times when i fall asleep, i relive my parents screaming at me. Some nights were worse than others. Tonight just so happened to be one of the bad nights. Oliver and i never discussed our life's as humans.

But that was a sensitive subject and a conversation for another day.

Before i knew it, my boy toy was up and ready to start his day.

Until.

Oliver

My mans door swung open very violently, it was the last face i wanted to see after the awkward confrontation in his office yesterday.

Jessica.

Why was she here. What does she want. But she wasn't alone. Lucifer stood up to defend me. But the angels he didn't see behind her were her new protectors.

Every week Jessica got new protectors to protect her when she came to hell she would
pick them up from purgatory. They were demons who are supposed to be in hell but were just so stuck in between.

"You have no business being here!" Master shouted.

"Oh goodnight luce." One of the big burly men she brought with her punched him out cold like an ice cube, onto the ground and kicked him in the ribs a couple of times until he was limp.

"DADDY!" i gelled as he fell to the ground i ran over to him and kneeled at his side.

"Aw is the little faggys man down?" jessica proclaimed with an evil smirk.

"you're a monster" i gritted with a teeth grind.

"Awww baby. You'll be out cold soon too like your faggot of a man. He could never protect you hes gay, for crying out loud"