Part 19

Lucifer

Oliver was so obedient, he sat on my lap in fear of my words, but i didn't want to hurt him. I wanted to make him cum.

Just over

and over

and over again.

His body would ache. But he'd feel so good and i know he could do it.

I felt his ass form around my growing hard cock. I knew he could feel it too because he kept shifting himself around on me, it would make me groan i just wanted to be inside of him.

"Do you want to help daddy angel?"

"yes please sir please let me make you feel good."

"knees"

he obediently got off of my lap and crawled under my desk and i knew i'd be having demons in and out of my office so him and i would both have to stay quiet. But god i loved public humiliation.

I unbuckled my pants and took off my belt, sending the material back through the buckle of the belt, to form a loop i put it around his neck and he looked up at me.

"is this okay love?"

he didn't answer and instead sat up on his knees and pulled my member out and started licking at the tip.

"such a fucking cock slut for master hm? look at you all over me, already with drool dripping from the corners of your mouth daddy's whore."

groans escaped from my mouth, and i bit my lip trying to stay quiet, but god it was such a challenge when he looked like that.

A knock was at my door.

Here it goes.

"yes, c-come in"

my hand stayed on my belt and one on his head rustling through his hair, as he sucked me off under my desk.

It was one of the slut of a women from the other room.

great.

This is not what i wanted.

My grip on oliver's head got tighter as he started bobbing his head faster and faster.

"yes hello, do you need something?"

she circled a finger in her hair.

"so we got off on the wrong foot, when we met and i'd like to change your mind about that boy of yours, why would you want to fuck an ass."

i pulled my belt to lift oliver up from under my desk his mouth had drool under it and his face was flushed red.

"why would i want to fuck a tight ass woman."

Her face went blank, as oliver wiped the corners of his mouth.

"bye bye honey" he waved curling his fingers.

god he was so gay.

"maybe we should lock the door hm?"

he nodded fast biting his lip.

He got up and locked the door and walking back while swaying his hips in a seductive manner.

He crawled back under my desk to finish what he started the back of his neck started to turn red from me pulling on his neck very harshly with the belt.

But he was so hot, the way his eyes fluttered ever so often when my length hit the back of his throat and he would let out small gags, and his eyes would water, but he looked so heavenly as he worked his head and mouth on me.

I got the chilling sensation that i was going to cum, and i felt my precum go through me and drip onto his tongue i pushed his head down farther, and my cum shot into the back of his throat and he swallowed it all and licking around his lips and then licking up the mess he made.

"you're such an obedient little boy toy.But oh baby this isn't over yet."

"i want to fill you up, and you'll know who you belong to, i want to hear those delicate screams and moans of yours as i penetrate inside of you."

his face turned even more red as i kept sweet talking him.

I lifted the boy up by my belt and he was standing before me, i grazed my hands over his body and squeezed hard at certain parts like his hips and ass, while working my way back up to rub his sensitive nipples through his shirt. His body quivered right in front of me before i turned him around so his ass was facing me and i pushed his down onto my desk by his shoulders.

I pulled his shorts down to reveal his ass being hugged by his tight boxers.

I slapped at it hard, which made him let out a small gasp, i pulled his boxers down next to show his white creamy ass that had a huge hand print on it that showed my finger prints on him, i rubbed his slap mark, and he winced when my hand went over his mark from me.

"is it okay for me to use you doll?"

"yes master please just make me feel oh so good, i need to feel you inside of me please."

Angel

He pressed his tip against my entrance, his dick was already prelubed from all of my drool and slobber still being all over him, so hopefully it would be easy for him to slide into me.

He pushed himself more inside of me making me grab the edges of his desk as he began ramming himself more into me, he let out low growls as he bent down and kissed my neck and biting at it.

I felt the blood rush out from my neck, as he applied the pressure of his mouth over my once soft skin.

He slammed his cock deeper inside of me and i felt like i could feel him inside of my stomach, he was so big.

"Hngg da-daddy you're s-soo b-b-big"

"oh sweetheart you don't have to tell me i already fucking know. Such a whore for daddy look at you bent over my desk, such a good fuck toy for me. Taking masters cock so easily when you know he's so big but you're enjoying it oh so much."

he was so good at words, i could never.

He used his left hand to grab my left shoulder and dug his nails into me to grasp me tighter and to pull me back onto him as crescent marks were left on my shoulders and his right hand held the belt and one my hips.

I felt his fingerprints leave bruises onto my body, and my head was pulled back.

"ma- ahhh! master i need to cum please."

"awww angel go ahead"

i came onto his desk. 

"only three more times now angel. Keep it up."

he wanted me to cum three more times.

How.

I've only ever came twice.

"see what happens when you tease daddy in front of his clients baby."