Part 22

Angel

I felt a cold chain go around my neck, and the texture of my mans rough but huge hands brush past my shoulders as he went to hook what felt like a necklace.

There was a pause, between him touching my neck and when he told me to open.

The words "open angel" made me anxious what could it possibly be.

i opened my eyes, my eyelashes fluttering like little wings, i looked down at the necklace resting on my body, it was a gold chain.

It had a gold halo attached at the end with small letters engraved in it.

i held it closer to my face feeling my face get hot as tears flooded from my eyes. I've never had something so beautiful or someone care about me so much. The necklace read "Lucifer" in a nice cursive font.

"daddy, it's beautiful." i smiled while my tears raced down my face as my petite shaking hand was holding the delicate piece of jewelry.

I looked up at him and he was smiling greatly.

He also had a necklace it was a silver chain, that had devil horns attached to it at the bottom and he showed it to me, it had the engraving of "angel" in it.

He clasped my cheek with one of his hands and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"baby there's no need to cry"

"b-but no ones ever done anything this nice for me."

i held his hands, well two of his fingers.

he kissed my forehead, with bits of his scruff rubbing against my soft skin.

i hiccuped softly, resting my forehead on his chest as he rubbed my arms kindly.

"i've never done such a nice thing for anyone." he spoke gently, his voice luring me to look up at him now.

"you...you have-havent?"

"no. not at all." he held my dainty hand, kissing my fingers. "i never got so attached to a pretty thing like you. all of my past relations were just...pleasure toys. not anything this serious."

i nodded, sniffing and wiping my nose.

"and i certainly can tell you've never gotten nice jewelry from a significant other." he chuckled, his eyes soft and kind for once.

"never. the angels up in heaven are too self absorbed for their own good." i laughed, tossing my head back.

i stood up from his lap and acted cocky, putting my hands on my hips and strutting about.

"i'm god's child, i work for the lord, i'm the messiah's son. blah blah this, blah blah that. i'm better than those stinkin'" i kicked the dirt. "devils. they're black and cold hearted."

i put my hands together in front of me.

lucifer looked quite amused.

"and i'm light and golden. just look at my perfect little halo. innocent as can be!"

"not so innocent anymore, huh?" he chuckled and looked at the orange sky above us.