Chapter 1

Pic of Catori(Cat)^

Cat's POV:

Time has been kind to me even when life hasn't. My name is Catori Coleridge of the Northern Reds werewolf pack from California. I come from a strong line of leaders but unfortunately for me when I was born my parents found out that I came with a spinal birth defect, therefore I was never able to crawl or walk on my own two feet.

This being far from the norm, my parents couldn't accept nor adjust to my needs so thankfully my widowed uncle Alpha Calian Coleridge opened his heart and home, dedicating himself to raising me with all the love and care he could bestow upon me. 

Not many dared to go against him so my childhood was pleasant for the most part, when I did get picked on it would usually be due to my being a straight A student or for my not having a problem getting right into the swing of things. My wheel chair does slow me down at times but I'm far from being - a shy nerdy girl, pining away in a dark corner afraid of the world. In fact.. People and Were's best watch their toes as I zoom on by.

I've recently turned 25 years old and have yet to find my mate so I've focused my energy on excelling in business communication and supporting my Alpha and Luna in their combined companies focusing on herbal medicines and pharmaceuticals derived from nature including flora and fauna. Health boosting vitamins, minerals, and even venom and poisons that attack cancers and other issues that affect both humans and the rest of us.

Alpha Cal's POV:

(Pic of Alpha Cal^)

(Pic of Alpha Cal^)

"Celine, Celeste and Ciel! You've got 5 minutes to get your breakfasts and get in the car before I leave without you, I've got a 9am meeting sharp." Mind linking my three rowdy teens, it's Monday and it's hectic. 

"I'll meet you out in the car." I yell out while doing a mental check 1.) Keys 2.) Wallet 3.) Phone 4.) Briefcase 5.) My to-go mug of coffee. I head out the door quickly with 3 sets of feet following close behind.

"Dad, dad... remember I've got band, Celeste has basketball and Ciel has swimming practice after school today so Mom will pick us up on the way home from work." I hear Celine say. 

"No worries Silly I have a reminder on my calendar and phone alerts, but if any of you need anything or if your mother gets held up in traffic send me a quick text or phone call and I'll come get you."