17. Cate

"Do you guys want anything to drink?"

"Nah, we're good Cate." Sorry for barging in at this hour." I said sympatheticaly, glaring at Scott and Clark to apologize too.

"Yeah, we're really sorry." Scott added with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, this isn't gonna end well. "She's 14 Scott, don't even."

Scott laughed and Clark just looked at me with confusion.

I looked at Cate and saw that she was blushing, I smiled and looked at Clark.

"I don't get it." Clark said.

"Aww, you are so innocent." I said then clapped my hands together. He glared at me and Scott then I laughed.

"Seriously though, can I guys get you anything?" Cate repeated.

I smiled, "Maybe a glass of water would be nice."

"Sweet! I'll go get you some." She said then bolted out of her living room.

"She got an upgrade." Clark said, looking around Cate's new living room.

It's surprising how fast she got a new house in one day, I've noticed that she's more happier than usual, I need to do this more often.

"Oh yeah, how did you know that Cate got an upgrade?" I asked, looking at Clark.

"Tell me why you said Cate's age then laughed about it." He said with a straight face.

I narrowed my eyes, "I asked you first. Hamilton."

"Mine happened first. Hills." He retorted.

"Well, i'm still mad about that thing upstairs back in my house. Ha-mil-ton." I shot back.

"Oh yeah? Well. I'm mad about you not telling me that you and Sylver Hart are twin sisters. Hill-Sss." he said adding some extra S on my fake last name.

I grinned. "Mine happened first."

"Oh no she didn't." Scott interrupted.

I looked at him with a The-Fuck-Are-You-Doing face. He just shrugged. I looked back at Clark and glared at him, he did the same.

"Here you go!" Cate interrupted us, I looked up and smiled at her. I took the water and thanked her.

"Uhm, Cate, if you don't mind, can we stay for the night??" I asked.

"But of course! It's no problem, but..." She trailed off.

"But what??" Scott butted in.

"We only have two extra rooms."

Greeeeaaaat.

"Sweet! Since i'm the lady... i sleep alone." I said.

"Nope! You and Clark are the one's dating, I want my alone time." Scott rejected.

"Scott, I don't plan on getting pregnant at the age of 17."

"Ok, for once, please stop talking about pregnancy and virginity, you're smart and independant. You know what you're doing sis."

I looked at Scott with amazement and everyone did the same.

"I still get the room to myself." I interrupted.

"Arrrg! Fine!" Scott surrendered.

Yeeesss!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted, still brushing my hair.

"Housekeeping!" He shouted.

"Wow, I never knew that you had a part time job!" I shouted.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah go ahead." I placed the brush down and turned around to face Scott, with a worried look on his face. "What's up?" I asked.

"It's Clark." He said bluntly.

"Conversations over." I said blankly then went back to brushing my hair. I saw Scott sit down on the corner of my bed from my mirror and gave him a questioning look.

"Look, sis, he's not a bad guy. Let me guess, you guys are fighting because he's too cheezy?" He guessed.

"You're not realy guessing if you know that's the reason." I retorted.

"Haha! I just know you too well. But that's not the point. Out of all the guys you dated, well 3 guys, Clark is the only one who asked for help. All your ex's gave up on you the moment they saw your true colors. But Clark stayed. Believe me, he's as stubborn as you."

When Scott finished I placed the hair brush down and let all what he said sink in. I looked down and stared at my hands. I heard Sott got up and heard the door open. "Just think about it sis." He said, then he was gone.

I do love Clark... But... I just can't control who I am, my brain thinks differently and I like it that way. I get to see what other people can't. I get to experience more and learn more. I was a bit harsh on Clark before. He just went too far.

"Fiora?" Cate shouted. I snapped back to reality.

"Y-yeah?" I stutterd.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." I stood up and sat on where Scott sat before. Cate's head popped out of the door and she smiled, I smiled back. She went inside and sat beside me.

"Hey hey, just wanted to say that you can take a shower or eat some dinner, whichever you wanna do first." She said.

"Yeah, thank you. I realy appreciate it." I reaplied.

"Ok, what's up? Is something bothering you?" She asked with worry on her face.

"It's just... You heard that me and Clark are dating right??" I asked, making sure that she knows.

"Yeap, i'm happy for you guys." She reasured.

"Ok well... We had a fight, it's not really major... Now that I think about it... It's actually pathetic to fight about it." I said, thinking about it for once.

"Yes totally... What did you guys fight about exactly?" She asked, but I was already halfway out the door.

"Thanks Cate!" I shouted then burst out the door. I searched the hallway and saw a door opened just a crack. I looked through the crack and saw Clark and Scott talking.

"Do you think she hates me now??" Clark asked.

"No, just give her some time. She'll come around." Scott explained.

"Yeah... Hey, thanks."

"Thanks for what??" Scott asked cconfused.

"For everything, for helping me with Fiora. And everything else. I really apreciate it."

"It's no problem, just take care of her for me, i'm not always there for her 'cause I have a tight schedule." Scott explained.

"No problem," Clark paused, "Twins??" He asked.

"About that, can you-"

I barged in. "So, what's with all the chatter?" I asked.

"Speak of the devil, i'll leave you guys alone." Scott walked up to me and stopped.

"Your timing is so... Incredible." He whispered.

"Learned from the best." I whispered back.

Scott left leaving me alone with Clark... In a room... Just the two of us...

Oh boy...