Chapter 12 Locker rooms with RED!!!

Yes!!! It's the weekend uh huh yeah! Wooooooo!

I come into the house dancing my little happy dance.

This week has been stressful and a perfect dose of 2 days off is exactly what I need.

" Salma! Are you home!?" my mother asks from the kitchen.

" Assalamuslaikum mom, yeah I'm home." I reply and make my way to my room to drop off my stuff and change into sweats.

" Salma! I don't want you stay up this weekend, you need sleep, your face looks like a dead monkey!"

I frown when I heard this. my face does not look like a dead monkey but I have to say, me not getting enough sleep for the past few weeks have formed some luggage under my eyes.

I, instead of worrying, changed into some PJ'S.

I wore pale pink yoga pants and a grey, baggy shirt that said Blue Jays on it.

It belonged to my brother but I somehow got it and ended up keeping it.

I belly flopped onto by bed which followed my a horrible pain.

I clench my stomach, trying to ignore the swirly, jabbing pain.

My stomach started hurting a lot today at school too and I could recognize the feeling. usually, I'd have pain for a couple of days before it actually happens so hopefully I don't have to worry about it.

Mom kept chatting about the party at the Mahmood's This Sunday which is probably why she wants me to get some rest.

I think she's right or else everyone there would think think I was a walker and my brother would put on his sheriff hat and start shooting at me.

(#walkingdeadreference!)

It was the beginning of April and classes are slowly starting to hand us more work which i may say, isn't good for my back, shoulders, brain or anything.

In a matter if fact, it's been so hard that I keep forgetting where I put my things, like today for example.
.

.

.

.

FLASHBACK

" Okay class, open your binders and start writing today's note."

I zipped open my bag to see where my binder was but surprisingly it was gone!

Suddenly I remembered that I had lent it to Zermeen, a girl in my class. She asked to borrow it so she could copy the note that she'd miss.

The load shuffling of papers, banging of textbooks and screeching a of chairs made it easier to talk so the teacher couldn't hear me.

" Pst! Zermeen, I lent you my binder! where is it?"

Her cheery face slowly came in shock.

That is never a good sign unless it's a birthday party or a haunted Halloween maze or whatever.

" Uhhhh, I think I forgot it." she said and my face formed a frown.

" Forgot it!? where!?" I asked in panic."

" I'm sorry, I had gym and I must've left it in the change room."She said while fiddling with her fingers.

Oh great.

I looked around as everyone was writing and me, totally binderless.

I slowly stood up, my legs felt like jelly.