16 ⊱ Everything Planned

ALL PLANED

Eleanor's POV

Our first night in Greece couldn't have been better and I think you remember why I say this.  

I woke up the following morning feeling really tired with a ray of sunlight passing through the window straight to my face. I was trapped between the sheets and Louis's arms. It was a comforting way of being trapped, to be honest. So instead of getting up at once, I stayed in bed a bit longer, thinking about how grateful I was for waking up next to the man I love, especially if that man spends half year touring around the world.  

But after a while I got up and went donwstairs to the kitchen. As silent as I could, I prepared breakfast for two. While frying some eggs and humming some songs by The Beatles, I relived the previous night in my mind. I don't need to say how fantastic I felt about it. 

With a smile plastered in my face I went back to our bedroom and placed the breakfast tray on the bed. 

"Louis, good morning babe," I whispered in his ear waking him up. 

And as every morning, he groaned and opened one eye only. 

"Hum, hi honey," he replied in a sleepy voice, "is that fried eggs what I'm smelling?" 

"You're welcome," I replied giggling. 

"Oh El, you're wonderful," he told me and sat down next to me.

"Well, I thought it would be nice to have breakfast in bed together."

"It is, besides, we lost much energy last night," he winked at me.

"Lou!" 

He interrupted me with a soft kiss. We had been together for almost three years and I still blushed whenever he commented about our intimacy. 

"What? Last night was something amazing, El. I'm so lucky to be your boyfriend." 

"I know, it's just I'm... never mind. Here," I said serving some tea trying to change the conversation topic. 

For a few minutes nobody talked. Louis simply stared at me, like if her was trying to memorize every inch of my face. I knew he was looking at me so I imitated him but instead of looking at his face, I contemplated his tatoos.  Louis's tatoos have a story behind them and I'm really lucky to know them all. Also, I'm the story behind many of them. 

"Have I ever told you how sexy you look in the morning after sex?" he asked me making me blink as crazy. I opened my eyes, my cheeks getting red and my face burning. I looked down and found out the reason why he said that.  

I was still wearing my loose black nightdress that let my legs bare and my loose hair was in different directions, making it look like a mess. Apparently, I was a hot mess to my boyfriend. I did not stop looking at my legs when I felt Louis's hand taking mine. He got close to my ear and in a soft whisper he pronounced those words that made my heart race. 

"I love you."

"I love you more." 

I kissed him this time and he pulled me against his body and I hugged him. And after such a cheesy moment we finished our breakfast and changed our clothes. Louis's eyes never left my body. 

-

Since it was a beautiful day, we decided to have lunch outside. Louis managed to get us a reservation in a delightful restaurant but when we got there, the first thing I did was to look around to see if there was any camera pointing at us.