12 ⊱ At the Tomlinsons

Eleanor's POV

"El, wake up babe." The bed was too comfortable and it seemed it did not want to let me go. "C'mon honey, I want us to have breakfast together."

Louis' voice echoing in your brain is not something you ask for on an early Sunday morning, yet his invitation to share breakfast was impossible to decline.

"What? Oh, hi." I said stretching in bed. "Good morn-"

I had not finished the sentence when I felt a long and soft kiss on my forehead. I know what you are thinking, Louis is a gentleman. Yes, he is. He accommodated himself next to me moving the pillows and started to play with my hair.

"Can I wake up like this every day, please?" I asked him finally opening my eyes.

"Well, that depends on you. Do you want me to wake up next to you for the rest of your life?"

I could do nothing but smile at him. It wasn't the first time one of his comments made me picture our future together, and it was a really good one, I admit.

"I love when you smile like that. Have I ever told you that I imagine that smile when I'm on stage singing "One Thing"? Sometimes I feel that I smile like an idiot when my lines came."

"Yes, you have told me that, and I don't care about it because you're my idiot."

"Well, this idiot made breakfast, what do you think?" He said, sitting straight on the bed, grinning and feeling proud.

"Hum, I think that you asked your mum to make it and you're just bringing it upstairs. Am I right?"

"WOW! I cannot lie to you at this point, Calder." he shook his head giggling. "I'll be right back." 

I laughed loudly as he left the room. Sitting on Louis' bed, I looked around, contemplating his bedroom. Jay had decorated it with family pictures, but always leaving space for other memories. There were old and new photos of us, of Louis with the boys and of Louis playing football. But my favourite one was a photo I'd taken. In the picture, everything was dark but there was a light pointing at Louis' face. That was literally beauty on a stage.

"Make some room, El. This is huge." Said Lou, coming with a big tray in his hands.

"Thank you, Jay!" I screamed towards the semi open door; hopefully, she would hear me.

"You're welcome!" The rest of the Tomlinsons shouted back.

I burst out laughing and my boyfriend froze standing next to the bed with his eyes wide open. He had been caught.

"It's okay, babe. I still love you." I told him, moving a little for him to sit down next to me again.

"You better. You have no idea how hard it was to carry this up the stairs," he mocked caressing his biceps. 

We shared the most wonderful breakfast in bed. Louis tried to feed me as if I were a baby and, to be honest, I not only left him but also realized he would be an amazing father.

"Hey, El. There's something I wanted to talk with you."

"Tell me."

"Do you remember that night you found me in the hotel? That night I got drunk?" His gaze found the floor and I could notice he was ashamed.

"I do, sadly."

"Yeah, sorry for that. Anyway, the thing is, that night I teared apart some plane tickets, remember?"

"Vaguely." I lied.

"Well, ta-da!" He yelled showing me a pair of new plane tickets he had hidden on his pocket. "Guilt has been chasing me since that night so I bought this as a present for you... for us."