~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-hope, Yoongi and Jimin were trying to look for presents for Yeonjun.

Mostly J-hope and Yoongi. Jimin was there shopping for himself.

" Yoongles! Do you think Yeonjun would love this," J-hope showed him a star shaped lamp.

" Nah man. We need to give him a cool gift."

" Like this star theme lava lamp?"

" Bingo."

J-hope nodded his head, "On it."

He headed for the checkout line. Yoongi was looking for his gift to give to Yeonjun.

He heard from Tae that his favorite animal are foxes. So he needs to find a cool fox gift.

When he was looking, he saw Jimin trying on shoes.

He noticed that Jimin was shopping for himself the entire time.

Like yeah, you can shop for yourself, but they whole point was to get gifts for Yeonjun to make him feel better.

Now that he think about it, he hasn't heard Jimin mention anything about Yeonjun while they were there.

'Is he still mad about the basketball team?'

Right when was about to go talk to him, J-hope called for him.

" Yoongi! I found a fox themed bracelet!"

" I call dibs!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm just saying, if Trisha Paytas is an alien,  then we should be friend her instead of hating on her," Yeonjun said while he was eating ice cream.

" Dude, she literally faked on having a mental illness, she faked about being transgender and she's saying she's Jewish because she's dating a Jewish man," Soobin rolled his eyes.

" Ok ok, what about TikTok huh? It brings everyone together."

" Its literally an app bunch of teens that lip syncs and dance for likes. Anddd have the most problematic people on there."

" Man you ruin the fun."

" I'm just a realist."

" Wanna play Uno."

" Oh no. I'm not allowed to play."

" Why not?"

" My parents say I'm too competitive and I almost lost my friends because of that game."

" ok then, never mind."

" Speaking of, you should meet mine."

Yeonjun stopped what he was doing, " Are you sure?"

" Look Hunening Kai isn't that type of person that hold grudges. Plus you did nothing wrong. Anddd you need to meet them so you can be in our friend group so we can be like Friends."

" Friends? Really? Why not like ummmm the vlog squad?"

" Get out."

Yeonjun laughed, " First, we're outside and second what's wrong with the vlog squad?"

" Dude, they literally replaced Liza for this chick he went to high school with. Anddd they have these sketchy past. Also Jason Nash and Trisha."

" Oohhh right. Never mind. Ok I'll meet them."

" Great! I'll tell them to meet me in my house. Since you literally live across a street from me."

" It's strange that I never see you get when I leave for school."