Chapter 7: I'm Not Kissing You

Comenzar desde el principio

"No problem babe." He replied. "You know...we haven't kissed at all since you've come back."

"Yeah." I said. "I know." I picked up my now empty bowl and went to the sink. I washed it now since I knew I probably wouldn't do it later.

"Why?"

I shrugged. I really couldn't say anything. I couldn't very well say, "Oh I don't want to." Perrie's kissed him numerous times and I guess Zayn wasn't used to me not wanting to kiss him.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. He kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I-I'll wash your bowl too." I stuttered.

I removed his arms from my waist and picked up his bowl and continued to wash it. "What is your problem?" He finally shouted.

I flinched. "Nothing."

"I take you out on a date. We're on a yacht and I can't even get one kiss out of you! Am I doing something wrong? What do you want me to do? I know we're not even dating for real, but we need to make our fake relationship work out too. What happens when we go out in public and we show no love for each other!"

"I'm sorry alright. I-"

"It's another boy isn't it? That's why you're being so distant. I should've-"

"Shut up and let me talk." I yelled. I turned the sink off and turned around to look at him. I crossed my arms and leaned back againt the counter. "I've just been having a few problems and I don't feel like kissing or anything. There is no other guy or anything. Alright?"

Instead of answering me, he grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. I was surprised and my eyes widened. I opened my mouth to protest.

Wrong. Move.

He used it as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue in. His arms came around my body and pulled me closer. My arms lay limp beside me. What was I supposed to do?

I started to respond to the kiss, but quickly changed my mind. I pulled away from him and gasped. "What the hell?" I screamed. Before I even could process my own actions, there was a red mark across Zayn's face.

I slapped him. "I-i-" I didn't even finish. I ran to the closest room and locked myself in it. I turned out to be in the bedroom. There was a bag of clothes next to the bed along with my dress and shoes.

I had changed in the bathroom so Zayn must've put everything in here.

"Perrie." He said and knocked on the door.

I decided to pretend like I wasn't here.

"I saw you run in here and the light is on."

I didn't answer.

"Perrie, I'm sorry. We've kissed before. I didn't think you'd react like that."

"Well I did." I said.

"I'm sorry. C-Can we please try and forget that and enjoy the rest of the night?"

No answer again.

"Please open up. I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

I reluctantly unlocked the door. Zayn pushed the door open and I sat down on the bed. "I know I overreacted." I admitted. "I don't know what's been going on with me lately."

"Same here." Zayn said. He took my handin his and stroked it. He then raised my hand up to his lips and he placed a soft kiss on it. "I really am sorry. I shouldn't have been so rough. I deserved that slap."

I looked at his face and saw the red mark. I reached up to touch it. When my fingers lightly came in contact with his face, he flinched like he thought I might do it again. Instead, I kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry for slapping you. Reflex."

Zayn chuckled. "Can we erase that kiss like it never happened and replace it with another?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I grinned. That might've been the most confident thing I've said to a guy in my entire life.

Zayn smiled triumphantly and leaned in. He pressed his lips to mine. But this time was different. It was soft and tender. He didn't try to force his tongue down my throat but I opened my mouth anyways. I could feel Zayn smile through the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him, almost like I was sitting on his lap.

"That was better." Zayn said when he pulled away.

"Much better." I agreed.

~~~

Thanks for the cover @kaitiee_cheer but I just wanna keep the one I have. Posted on the side though- thanks!

I actually had a draft for this for the longest time and I never published. Well I was being stupid! Sorry! Please vote, comment, and fan me! I think Zayn and Pen are cute. Too bad he thinks she's Perrie!

-Adriana!!!