" T-thanks C-Chim."

Jimin smiled and ruffles Tae's hair.

Meanwhile, Jungkook in the back was sending glares at Jimin, ' Get your psychotic ass fingers off of my boyfriend!'

Jimin looked back at Jungkook and smirked.

He started to touch Taehyung's arm, " So Tae, I'm sorry I wasn't sitting with you yesterday. BamBam asked me to sit with him. And you know BamBam, he's persistent," Jimin laughed.

Taehyung faked laughed and continued driving.

' This bitch,' Taehyung thought.

Jungkook knew what Jimin was doing.

He was trying to make him jealous. But the thing is, he wasn't jealous of him. He was upset that Jimin thinks that was working. He was mainly upset that he literally could have severely harmed his "best friend" little brother. And he blackmailed him so he could get what he wanted.

" Kookie you have been quiet. Is everything ok," Jimin asked innocently.

' This motherfucker.'

" I'm fine. I'm j-just...tired."

" Oh ok! Anyways, Tae wants to hang out after school today?"

' If this bitch think I'm about to hang out with his crazy ass.'

" Sure. Jungkook, wanna join?"

Jungkook smiled and answered, " I would love too."

Jimin glared at him while Jungkook smiled.

Jimin quickly changed his expressions, " So! Where you want to hang out at?"

" I don't know? Kooks, any ideas?"

" I was thinking-" but he was cut off.

" Oh wait! There's this restaurant that I really wanted to go to. Oh, I know! We could have all the seven of us go. Like old times."

" Sure. You down, Kook," Taehyung looked at him through the mirror and gave him a " we're gonna expose him" look.

Jungkook noticed and nodded his head, " I'm down."

Jimin smiled, " Great!"

They arrived at the school and headed to the cafeteria.

Then the hyungs ran to Taehyung and Jungkook while basically pushing Jimin out of the way.

" Is he ok?"

" What happened?!"

" Is my child alive?!"

" Who's ass we have to kill?!"

" Whoa guys relax, come on we'll tell you guys when we have a sit."

They all nodded and sat down. Jungkook sitting next to Taehyung. The hyung line hurried up and sat down to hear what happened. While Jimin scoffed and flopped down next to Yoongi.

" So, after you guys told me not to go follow him. Jungkook noticed that the troublesome four was going the same way he was going. So that's why we left. And we saw them....cutting his arm."

The hyung line gasped while Jimin rolled his eyes. The hyung line didn't see it, except for the secret couple.

Taehyung wanted to smack the shit out of him but Jungkook noticed this and held his hand underneath the table to calm him down.

" Oh no," J-hope frowned

" I-is he ok," Jin asked.

" The cut wasn't that deep. But thankfully Jungkook got the nurse on time because he could have bled out."

That part wasn't a lie, he was thankful for Jungkook and he couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

" Oh my god. I should have let you go with him," Yoongi frowned.

" Nonono, it's not your fault Yoongi hyung. It's those bastards fault. Please don't bear yourself up for this."

Yoongi slowly nodded his head. Taehyung felt bad for him. He doesn't know what really happened. Jimin started this shit over a fucking basketball spot.

" Don't worry guys! He's fine, and we can't be sad about it. That's why we should hang out after school and take a break from school madness," Jimin suggested.

" Tae, when can we visit him," Yoongi ignored Jimin.

" Um I think, Friday. My mom wants him all to herself. But we can hang out today if you y'all want
too."

" I guess so," Namjoon said.

" Yea guys, let's not be sad! We can visit him Friday and we can get him to feel better gifts today," J-hope cheered.

" That's a great idea Hobi," Jin said.

" Yea! We can go to the mall and buy him all his favorite things. And we can even give him a cake," Yoongi smiled.

" That's perfect," Jungkook smiled.

" Act-actually guys I-" Jimin got cut off.

" Bro Tae, what's his favorite food? We can all go to my house afterward and cook his favorite meal," Jin suggested.

" That's a great idea Hyung."