Edward left

Bella pov ( disclaimer I do not own twilight or iron man that right belongs to marvel and Stephanie Meyer )"Bella I'm sorry but if yo don't snap out of this state you've been in I'm sending you to your mother "Charlie said out of nowhere but I do see his point and I've tried everything I could to snap out of it but it didn't work I tried going out with my old friends but that ended badly, I've tried finding a hobby lets just say Charlie wasn't to happy when he found me trying to pry the hot glue gun off the table while making a scrapbook to send to my mom of my first year in forks since I was three (not that she was that interested in forks but it's nice to think she'd care),I knew I had to find something to help me snap out of this."I promise you dad I will just don't rush me I'm trying I really am don't you see that daddy" I said nearly in tears I looked to at Charlie to see had a look of surprised on his face from me calling him daddy but it quickly turned into a heartbroken expression when he saw the tears running down my face "what has that boy done to you"I heard him mutter and I cried more knowing this was killing Charlie to see me like this so vulnerable and sad "okay baby girl take as long as you need but just know I'm always here for you whenever you need me"he said pulling me to his chest hugging me while rocking on heels slightly and smoothing my hair to try and comfort me just like he did when I was little and I knew then that I was not only fighting to get back to normal for me but for Charlie as well .