It would be smart if I parked a bit away from the house so they don't suspect anything, but close enough so that if we need to make a quick escape we're able to.

I took out the keys and place them in my pocket, then open and close the door as gently as I can.

There were a few lights on in the house, so they must still be up.

I have no idea how I'm going to get inside without causing a scene, or even having someone see me.

I didn't really think it out- I guess I was just hoping for something spontaneous to end up happening like it does in the movies.

And luckily for me, that's exactly what happened.

There was an open window in the back of the house, and no lights were on in the room leading to it. It was the perfect entry, almost too easy.

Was there a catch?

I chuckle at myself for acting like I'm in some kind of action-drama film. I just need to calm down, do what I'm suppose to, and get out with Bria.

I better be quick though, because if I'm not Harry is going to kill me for leaving even after he told me not to.

Oh well.

I hunched over before running to the window, and looked inside before climbing in it- feeling the warmth of the house hit me as I placed my feet on the ground.

A light- I need to turn a light on since I can't see anything.

I begin walking around with my arms out in front of me blindly. I have no idea where it is, but suddenly the lights turn on.

Perfect.

Only- I'm not the one who turned them on.

My heart pounds in my chest as I turn around to see Tyler standing at the door, his hand still on the light, and he was looking as surprised to see me as I am to see him.

"Jules?" There's a hint of a smirk laced on his face. "You're a long way from home, love." He coos before coming at me and cornering me, leaving me no way to escape, except the window.

I sprint back and make it, but only to be pulled back in by my waist. He holds me tight as he starts walking towards the door.

"Please let me go, Tyler!" He hesitates for a few seconds, making me look up at him. His eyes are sympathetic, and for a brief moment I thought he was going to let me go, but my hopes diminish as another figure comes into the doorway.

"He's waiting for her." Another man says that I don't know the name of, and I can see the apologetic look wipe clean away from Tyler's face.

He takes his arms away from me and just grabs the top part of my arm, dragging me out of the room and into a giant one with nice furniture, a fireplace, and also Alec sitting on a couch, like he was waiting for me.

"Please, sit down." Alec smugly instructs me, and I take a deep breath before doing it.

"I knew you'd come after her." He says chuckling while the men around him sneer, causing him to give them a simple glare. That alone cleared the room faster than anyone or anything I've ever seen, besides Harry.

"So, let's talk, Jules. No games, no surprises, just you and me. And when we're done, you can get your little friend and go back to where ever you want. I brought her here because I knew you would come after her, and I needed to talk to you about some things, not because I wanted to hurt either of you." He says with a smile.

Like I'm going to believe that.

I must have looked like I wasn't buying any of his story, because he rolled his eyes.

Unstable [Harry Styles AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें