Burnt Out

"Someone should be here in case he wakes up." Says Colton.

Behind him, slipping through the curtain of the infirmary, Raven makes aware her presence. "Yes Someone should. It should be someone from his team. I'm here now..." She takes a seat beside Freddie who's heart monitor is barely beeping every minute, "You may go." 

Colton looks between her and the doctor who's scanning the charts before nodding and making his way out. 

Chris (Beach Confessional): Total Drama Production, nor their employees, are responsible for any and all deaths and or injuries that occur here on the set of the show *Looks up from contract* You play at your own risk. 

Camera Pans the Beach where twelve of our contestants stand, watching the resort. Six remain and it's just now one in the afternoon. 

Chris rides up on a ski boat, "What's everyone just standing around for? The whole reason you left the safety of the Hotel was for the beach."

They only glare at him. 

Chris McClean: Welcome back to the show. Before we took our break there was a little accident. One of our contestants is awaiting the arrival of a team of medics who will take him to a hospital off island. Sorry Freddie Highmore but until further notice your out. 

"Good." Says Octavia, "No elimination tonight." 

What remains of Team Shadows looks at her hard. 

Chris McClean: No, technically he's still in the game. If he lives. *Winks at the camera* There will be an elimination tonight and every episode till he flat lines. The good news is, the second half of the challenges have been canceled. First, second, and third place all depend on these six remaining contestants. 

Colton (Beach Confessional): Bad enough the kids fighting for his life, now if he lives he has to come back to this place. I'm so close to walking the doc myself but *Holds up 'Catching Fire'* Something's telling me I got to keep fighting. 

Britney (Beach Confessional): We, at that point, were relying completely on Halle and there was no way to tell her. 

Jamie (Office Confessional): I say a lot of things about my team but right now, four of us to one member from each of the other teams, I gotta say; I'm impressed. These girls can handle the heat. 

Room 3B.

"Give it to me!" Growls Beyonce. 

"No!" Shreiks Taraji, "Micheal J Fox doesn't even like pasta."

Beyonce picks up the vase off the table in the living room to dump the water out onto her head scattering wilting rose petals across the floor, "Who gives a damn?" 

"Nelly Furtato wishes she had these ankles!" Rips a page out of her own book and proceeds to eat it. 

Beyonce jumps her. 

They squabble on the floor for a moment until Beyonce has Taraji pinned. 

"You are seeing shit bitch!" Cries Beyonce. 

"MARTEEN! MARTE-HE-HEEEN! Help me MARTEEN!" Deep breath, "MARTEEN. She's trying to kill me!" 

Beyonce slaps her, "Who the F*** is Marteen?" 

2B. 

Censored.

2C.

"What's going on out there?" Halle lies on her back, eyes to the ceiling.