Break the Fever

Wheels spin on gravel. A duffel bag goes flying through the air. Colton Dixon, down on his luck, fighting against a rabbit to decide who's eating who for dinner. Unfortunately for Colton the rabbit is winning. 

He looks up at the man who threw the duffel bag. 

Chef, in the jeep, really this soon? Well, Colton's not complaining.

"Challenges start a day early. We've got to get you back to the resort so's we can get started. Dress lightly. Going to be a long hot day." Says the terrifying ex marine in the drivers seat. 

Colton nods as he jumps into the back and they take off. 

Camera pans the jungle and we stop on Chris McClean who's currently drinking from a baby pink seashell by the freshly cleaned river bleeding off from the water fall. The trees around him sway as he looks up from his quench.

Chris McClean: Good morning. Here at camp Wawanakwa the tempurature can rise as high as a hundred and thirty two degrees. Today We're expecting a heat wave. Our three teams are back at the resort right now, most of them asleep or stirring for the day as we round up on about the seventh hour of this new day. They don't suspect our challenges to start until tomorrow. How unfortunate for them huh? 

Walk through the jungle following our beloved host as he makes his way back to the resort.

Chris (Cont): Last time we forced our Campers to suffer through the agonizing chore of pluming. So while we fix that new problem we've been given orders to shut off everything in the hotel... including that lovely air conditioning we all cling to so much on days like this. 

Camera close up as he removes his shirt and shorts before jumping into the hotel resort pool.

He surfaces. 

Chris (Cont): Who will melt their popsicels? Who will snap from the hallucination inducing heat? Who's going to say goodbye to One Billion Dollars? Find out; Right Here! Right Now! On TOTAL DRAMA CELEBRITY ISLAND!

Cue cheesy into.

Colton tosses his duffel onto his bed and looks over at his roommate Freddie, who's sound asleep. "You were right." He whispers, "I did enjoy it out there. Helped me..." A yellow light flashes in front of his eyes, "Find myself." 

Down two floors, in room 1D, Tyler Perry sits alone in his open window. cigarette in one hand, his legs are crossed and he picks up his mug of coffee to take a sip before returning it to his nightstand and bringing his fingers to the keyboard of his laptop as he continues to work on his latest title. 

Tyler (Office Confessional): Christina kept me up every-night with her runs... that or she'd try to get me to talk about my team, you know figure out our weaknesses, not that she was ever good at it. The questions she asked were so... mediocre. Drama filled. We were here a week, how much can I figure out about my team in that time? Now that she's gone I've been able to sleep well throughout the night and get up just in time to catch the sunrise. It's perfect, I have time to write.

Up the flight, in room 2A, we find Melanie and Johnny engaged in a very intriguing conversation. He's nibbling on a sandwich from the cafeteria and she's finishing off a bottle of Sangria he and his team had gotten from the lobby. 

"Nu-uh" Whines Melanie, "What did you do?" 

"Nothing..." He responds, "I was so tortured by the fact that she didn't love me I just gave." 

"God I'm so sorry." She whispers, "I guess sometimes people forget that boys feel things too. We get so caught up in playing the game we lose ourselves."