"There you are!" Ward Cameron's voice said as he entered the tent and ran over to us. "I've been looking everywhere for you two. We've gotta get out of here and let these people do there jobs."

I took a step back and watched as Ward grabbed Sarah's arm before he attempted to grab mine. After another try he was successful and he began to pull both of us along in a tight grip. "John B didn't kill Peterkin!" Sarah shouted.

"I can't tell you that is not true." Ward lied. "I gave a sworn deposition."

"John B didn't do it." I said as I pulled my arm back.

"My daughter doesn't know what she's talking about. She wasn't there." Ward told the man before looking at me and grabbing my arm again. "Have you been using again?"

"Using?" I questioned. "What?"

"Drugs." Ward told the SBI agent. "They make her hallucinate. Her sister doesn't help either, putting these crazy ideas in her head. She's bipolar, you see. Recently diagnosed."

"You're full of crap." I spat.

"Everything he's saying is a lie!" Sarah screamed.

"Okay, fine. Fine." Ward said. "Who did it then, Sarah? Alissa?" Sarah looked at me and I nodded. "Who killed Sheriff Peterkin?"

"Rafe." Sarah said. "Our brother Rafe shot Sheriff Peterkin. I saw. He has the gun."

"He was home." Ward told the man. "My wife can attest to that. I apologise."

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned as I pushed my dad back. "All you ever do is lie and cheat. You are no father to me."

Ward looked at me and frowned before looking at the SBI guy. "Officer, can I have a moment with you in private?" He asked.

"My officer's are gonna take really good care of you." Me and Sarah then turned around to two men who grabbed us by the arms gently and pulled us out of the tent as Ward began to speak to the other man.

"Let us go." I shouted as I struggled to get out of the man's grip. It as after a few moments of struggling that Sarah kneed her guy helping me free myself and we ran away from the lighthouse.

"Are you okay?" I asked my sister.

"Yeah, I think so." Sarah said. "But today, when me and John B get to the dock. I won't go unless you are on that boat with us." She told me. "I can't leave here knowing you're stuck on this island with him."

"Okay." I told her. "You want me there, I'm there. Just go and find John B. I'll meet you at the dock."

"Just be careful, okay?" Sarah said as she pulled me into one last hug.

"You, too." I said as I pulled back and we went out separate ways."

***

I made my way back to The Wreck as JJ and Kiara were taking food to put on the boat and I sighed as I sat down. "How'd it go?" JJ asked me.

"It was a bust." I frowned. "Sarah was there. We both tried to turn Ward and Rafe in but Ward showed up with some crazy story and we had to leave before we got a chance to make a statement."

"But John B's okay?" Kie asked me. I nodded.

"For now. As soon as we're off the island I'll relax."

"What do you mean we?" JJ questioned.

"Sarah won't get on the boat without me." I said. "And John B isn't going to go without her. And besides, I need to get away from Ward. Who knows, what he'll try next?"