"What do you mean go back? Did the kids respond?" I asked.

The Golden Trio's attention snapped to me, not having realized I had entered the room.

"Teddy and Ty wrote back while we were all sleeping." Ron explained, "They're safe with the Order."

I sighed relieved that they were all ok. If they had landed anywhere else with anyone else they could have been taken or frighteningly enough tortured or killed. 

"Er- Remus told us that when we go back to get them we will have to obliviate anyone from the past." Hermione muttered, still a little emotional from getting a response from someone who had left us. 

"You keep saying 'when we go back', but what do you mean?" I furrowed my brows confused, "Do we have a plan?"

Harry nodded his head, and folded his hands together running through all of what the Golden Trio had plotted moments ago. 

Everyone in the kitchen seemed to quiet down, all waiting to hear the plan from Harry. 

"Mione stumbled upon a passage in a book that said how all creations and ownerships of a time turner must be logged in the Ministry." Harry began, "So I visited Kingsley who allowed me make copies. As it turns out there was only one other time turner created in 1995 and it belonged to the Black family."

My eyes widened in realization. That's why Bill, Ginny, and Nina were cramming their heads in the books. They were trying to track down the owner.

"Well, that's good news right? We can just go ask Cole to check his house-"

"That's the thing." Hermione cut in, "The last recorded owner was Cygnus Black III, after that the record reports unknown. Looking at the log it appears that it was passed down to the first born son in each generation. But since Alphard was disowned, it went to Cygnus. After that it was supposed to go to Sirius or Regulus but since Sirius was disowned and Regulus passed away, we have a theory about who it was given to."

"I'm on the edge of my seat here, 'Mione." I groaned, "Who has it now?"

Hermione cleared her throat before continuing, "We believe Malfoy has it."

"What?" I gasped.

"It's true." Nina answered, "We've been looking over the logs all morning. It's the only pattern that makes sense. Since both of the Black brother's were ineligible then it would be given to the next male heir, which just so happens to be Draco."

"Of course that spoiled git get's a time turner." I rolled my eyes. "It's like the Nimbus 2001s all over again."

Ron snorted at my comment, and a small smirk crept on my face. Until Angelina smacked me upside the head chiding, "Show a little compassion he just lost his wife, George."

I mumbled an apology, truly meaning it. Astoria brought out the good in Malfoy and anyone could see she had made him truly happy. Seeing how Scorpius acts whenever he's around the family even proves what an amazing mother she turned out to be. 

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

Ron dropped his head on the table before  picking it back up and groaning, "We have to ask the ferret about giving us his bloody necklace."

"And that is precisely why you won't be the one going to his manor." Hermione rolled her eyes. "Hopefully, if he gives it to us we can tweak it with the incantation Nina and Bill came up with that allows us to  have one trip to 1995 and back."

"Can we all go?" I asked hopefully. 

Hermione looked down at the table and clasped Ron's hand, while Harry slowly shook his head no.