*Chapter 1

*Disclaimer- I have not read the Cursed Child and may have incorrect facts about the characters. I also added a few OCs for a little twist, so please just go with it even if it doesn't match what happened in the HP series. I honestly just made this all up so...enjoy!*

June 25, 2019

Chaos filled the Black household. People were running in and out of rooms and shouting at each other in urgency to hurry. Time was running out, and everyone feared the menacing threat that was Ginny Potter.

Cole Black, the heir to the Noble House of Black, and his wife Nina were invited to a gala at the Longbottom's to help raise money for poor young wizards to attend Hogwarts. It seemed that during the summer when Neville and his wife Hannah weren't working at the wizarding school, they liked to hold countless benefits. Just last month, they threw an event to generate funds for patients in the Janus Thickey Ward in St. Mungos.

Of course, among many people invited were the famous Potter and Weasley clans, who never missed a single event- thankfully, too, since they easily filled two tables alone.

It had become a tradition that every benefit, the Black, Weasley, and Potter families would leave all their children under the watchful eyes of their eldest- and seemingly most mature- cousin Teddy Lupin. He was a right better choice in the adults' opinion than his best friend Tyberius Black, Cole's eldest child.

Tonight, the Potters would be hosting all the children at 12 Grimmauld Place, leading to why the Black family was frantically getting ready. They were running fifteen minutes behind schedule after Ginny had explicitly told them to arrive an hour early so they could apparate together. The last time they had come late, Ginny's face had turned Weasley red, and she hexed Cole's precious hair turquoise blue for the night. Which was quite merciful by her standards. After practically growing up with Cole being the honorary triplet to Fred and George, she knew that it was probably his fault for being late. It usually was.

Ginny wasn't too far off in her theory either. Currently, Cole was locked in the bathroom trying to perfect his already styled hair so that a specific strand 'naturally' fell in front of his left eye. A habit his mother, Ella Black, used to playfully roll her eyes at sighing, "Just like your father." All the while ignoring his family's call to get out of the bloody bathroom already.

Of course, that doesn't mean his family isn't just as bad as he is. Cole's daughter Davina was still searching for her right sneaker as she hopped around her room, trying to pull her pants up. Across the hall, Nina was using her wand to dry her wet blonde hair so she could finally put it up into her typical elegant plait- not even in her gown yet. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to all, three-year-old little Benji, the youngest of the Black family, was sitting in his quidditch underpants with a pout on his face as he waited impatiently for someone to help him get dressed.

Needless to say, Ginny was going to kill them... that is, if she doesn't kill her son first.

"James, I'm gonna tell you this now, if you cause any trouble tonight, you will have no broom for a month!"

"Me? Cause trouble? Mother dearest, I have not the slightest clue as to what you're referring to." James, Ginny's eldest son, smiled innocently.

He watched his mum twist her nose up like she does every time he began to get on her nerves and painfully suppressed a smirk.

"Well, you once put exploding mud bombs on top of the chairs in the kitchen and charmed them to be invisible, so when someone sat down, it exploded to look like they pooped their pants. There was also the time where you tried to turn Lily's hair green with a defective product from Weasley Wizard Wheezes and made her go bald-"