A Night With Auslly Pt.1

Another Night With Auslly

By: HappyBeginnings3

On the Archive

It was a warm summer night, when Austin saw the text that Ally was home alone and she wanted him over for some "fun". He ran right out of the door and straight to Ally's house. He slowed down to a walk about a block away to catch his breath and wipe the sweat from his face. As he approached her house, he noticed she was actually outside, sitting on her porch with her book.

"Hey Ally" Austin said, still trying to catch his breath

"Hi Austin, let me get you a glass of water" Ally laughed

"Thanks...that sounds great," he replied, taking a seat on her porch as she went inside her home. He picked up her book, and just as he was about to open it…

"Here ya go," Ally said, quickly coming out the door with two glasses. "Oh and don't touch my book." Ally smirked. Austin quickly set her book down and stood up to take the glass of water.

Ally sat down on the porch swing and pushed it lightly with her feet.

She just smiled at him. She picked up her book and patted the swing next to her.

"C'mere Austin," she said quietly.

Not sure of what she was up to, he set his glass down, and then sat down next to her.

She placed her hand over his on his knee.

Austin then took her other hand into his hand.

He looked from their hands to her other one. She was staring at him, her lips slightly parted, then she blinked slowly and began leaning toward him.

He reached up to grasp the back of her neck; his fingers tangled in her hair, and pushed her into the kiss. She whimpered ever so slightly when he did so, and he held his breath. The gentle glide of the swing had stopped as they turned their bodies toward each other. He snaked his other hand around her waist, sensing the urgency coming off her in waves.

They explored each other's tongues, Ally's voice hitched with her breathing as she turned her head to deepen their kiss. He felt her hand still on his knee, gripping him there, and her other hand had found its way to his upper arm. He felt the tingle in his groin... then felt the swelling of his cock against his leg. She must've sensed something too because her hand on his knee started creeping upward to between his legs.

He had to take a breath...barely leaving her mouth...resting their foreheads together. Her breathing was jagged, as well. He felt her hand at his upper thigh and finally her palm pressed against his hard member. He couldn't help the low groan that escaped his lips.

Suddenly Ally grabbed his arm and pulling him off the swing and into her house.

Inside, she slammed the door shut and pushed him up against it. He was absolutely stunned and pretty much let her do what she wanted, considering he had the hugest boner ever.

She pressed herself up against him at the door and continued kissing him, running her hands up his belly and touching his glorious abs. She paused for a moment, looking down at his groin, then gently touched him there.

"This is what I do to you?" she asked quietly.

He nodded, dumbfounded. "What do I-uh-what do I do to you?"

She smiled a little and bit her lip. She reached under her skirt and slipped off her panties, tossing them over her shoulder. She took his hand and put it squarely between her legs.

"That is what you do to me..." she said, watching his expression change when his fingers met her smooth wet pussy. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he sucked in his breath. He slid his fingers through her wet folds, his dick getting harder by the second.

He turned her around and backed her up against the door and crashed his lips into hers.

Taking the initiative, he mumbled against her mouth, "Push my jeans down a bit." She did so eagerly, pumping his cock a couple times.

"Pull your skirt up a little..." he commanded her, sucking at her neck. She moaned at his voice and reached for the hem of her skirt. He looked down at her and licked his lips.

"How-" he swallowed hard. "How bad do you want me?"

"So bad, Austin...now...I want you now..." she whispered.

He looked her in the eye before mumbling 'kay and kissing her. He found it hard to believe he was about to make love once again to Ally Dawson, but there he was, standing in front of her with his jeans around his thighs, and his cock fully hard and waiting on her.

He lifted her up easily, his hands under her bare thighs, and let her adjust herself on top of him, guiding his cock to her heat. He felt her wetness against him, and he pressed her against the door again to get stable footing, and then thrusted his hips up to her. He pushed into her entrance, gasping at how tight she felt around him.

"Oh!" The word fell from her lips when he pushed into her, and she sucked in her breath. He looked at her to make sure he wasn't hurting her, their bodies jerking together.

They squirmed around a bit and got into a quick rhythm. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, and she was hanging onto his shoulders, her breath hot and heavy next to his ear. She was running her fingers through his hair, tugging him sometimes. He was moving her fast on top of his cock; his eyes closed to what was happening.

Her breathing became gasping, and he felt her clench around him, whispering his name into his ear when she climaxed.

"Oh god...Als...god..." he mumbled, stumbling backward to the staircase and lowering them down to the steps. He was pretty sure his legs would give out when he orgasmed.

She balanced herself on top of him and let him lean back on the steps while she rode him. He wanted this to last forever...whatever it was they were doing. She leaned over him whispering to him you feel so good in me Austin, I'm gonna cum again...she did climax again, moaning through it, nipping at his lips.

She kept moving on him; the wetness now increased between them. He was gripping the banister rail with one hand and her with his other hand. He kept thrusting up to her, banging into her hard and fast now. His senses were overwhelmed...her whispering in his ear, the touch of her lips, the smell of the sex between them, the taste of her tongue, just seeing her flushed and sweaty face mere inches from his own...his body was barreling toward his orgasm.

"I'm...Ally I'm..." he tried to tell her but the feeling rocked through him, encompassing all of him. He reached between them, the orgasm was so strong, and held the base of his cock as he exploded up into her.

He wanted her to keep rocking on him; it felt so good. She did, slowing herself down, gasping and trying to kiss him all at once.

"How do you feel?" she asked him, breathlessly.

He looked at her, stunned.

"I think I blacked out..." he said pulling up his jeans, making her smile. "What just happened?" he smiled.

She kissed him lightly on the lips and moved off of him, sitting on the step next to him, smoothing her skirt down over her thighs. "Just two lovers making love to each other."

This made Austin smile. But then something "Oh my god, Ally...oh my god... we didn't use protection! And we just did this! Oh my god, oh my g…" Austin was cut off by Ally's lips.

"Don't worry Austin, I'm on the pill. After we did it, the first time I thought it would be a good idea to start. Just so if my dad went out of town again, we would be prepared." Ally said

Austin smiled, and began to kiss Ally once again.