Road Trip [Auslly]

This was written by lynnr5 on the Austin and Ally fanfiction archive.

Austin and Ally were on their way to California for a week trip. The two of them, older now, had been living in an apartment together (enjoying every moment of being able to fúck wherever they please) and were ready to go on vacation together. They decided on California to go to the beach and just relax in a nice hotel during the night.

While they drove, his hand slid over to her thigh, slightly under the spandex material skirt. She twitched a bit, but she knew if she didn't let him get his way, he'd probably go all sãdist on her.

Not that she really minded...

"Wanna make a deal?" Austin asked, hitching her skirt up to her waist.

"What kind of deal?"

"I'll touch you for five minutes, and if you cûm, we have to pull over to the side of the road and I can use my belt on you," he said with a smirk.

"Okay. And if I don't cûm?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Then we still pull over, but I'll éat you out instead?"

Ally nodded turning her body so that she was facing him. "Deal."

Austin's hand found its way under her skirt, pulling her small panties to the sides. His dry fingers found there way to her clït and stimulated her. He watched as her body shuddered and he could tell by her face that she was begging herself not to cüm.

1 Minute

His finger swirled around her clît, and another one slowly slid into her hot, little pûssy. It was nice and tight, just the way he liked it. By the way she rolled her hips already, he knew she wasn't gonna last...

2 Minutes

He pumped in and out of her with his right hand, moving his hand away from her clït which made her groan at the loss of contact. He knew her body more than she did, and if she had no clït stimulation, she wouldn't cúm. But teasing her would make her cüm all the faster.

3 Minutes

He still hadn't put his fingers back on her clít, so she decided to take action. But as soon as her fingertip touched the small bûd he slapped her hand hard on the clït. Her eyes rolled back slightly, and she jumped a bit, letting a long moan slip from her mouth.

4 Minutes

Austin was nervous, she hasn't cûm yet. He needed not to worry though, because he began to violently rub his fingers over her clît, and she came all over the place.

He pulled over to the side of the road and threw her in the back seat, which caused another moan to escape from her plum lips. With swift movement, he'd pulled his belt off and spread her legs in front of him.

"You're gonna be a good girl, aren't you? You cåme hard, didn't you?" He asked. She knew his dominant and sadist side were coming out, and she felt so small and intimidated. But then again, there was nothing hotter than being punished by your sexy boyfriend. Or at least, that's what she thought.

With a small shake of her head, she nodded.

"Answer me in words!" He demanded, ripping her shirt off.

"Yes, Sir. I'm gonna be a good girl."

"Good." He tied her hands together with a scarf. She had no idea why the hell they had a scarf but she thought maybe he'd had this planned for days. It was kinda, really hot.

In front of him, his girlfriend had her legs spread wide so he had easy access to do whatever he wanted to her. He brought the leather belt down to her bare pûssy, slapping her hard.

"Oh my...FÛCK!" She growled. Although the belt was painful against her cûnt, she couldn't explain the pleasure she felt from it. She could feel tears in her eyes, but didn't dare let them go. He'd just hit her even harder. And she was pretty sure that would dance more on the pain side than the pleasure.

His hand rubbed up and down her smooth legs. "Only a few more," he growled. "You're lucky."

"S-sir? What if someone sees me?" Ally asked, gripping onto her knees to keep them spread as wide as they could go. Again, he brings the belt down to her pûssy. He notices how wet she gets from this and brings his hand down to spread the wetness around.

"I don't care if someone sees you. You've been a bad girl, and you deserve to be punished where people can see you," he growls in her ear, slightly biting the lobe.

Suddenly he slips three fingers in her, and as wêt as she is, they go right in. He pushes in and out, and she feels the belt come down and slap her square on the clît. "Fùck, Sir, please stop. I'm too sensitive," she moans, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

After the last slap, he grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her down to the floor. "Be a good girl and suck my dîck," he demanded.

She spreads her legs, which was easy considering the squat position she was in right now. Austin had his jeans pulled down, and his dîck stuck out of his boxers. Ally took the rock-hard dîck in her hand and pumped it.

"Sir? Do I have permission to touch myself while I give you a blowjob?" She asked in a low voice. Usually when she sucked his dick, she liked to touch herself, and lucky for her, he liked watching her touch herself as she blew him.

"Yes Ally. Touch yourself while you make me cûm," he said, grabbing the locks of hair that dangled down and around her face. He watched her pink lips take in his length, and watched her brown eyes look up at him a couple of times. Her hand worked furiously on herself and he had the perfect view.

As she moved her mouth up and down his cøck, he felt his orgasm coming. "Ally, make me fûcking cüm. I'm almost there."

She nodded and continued to blow him. Soon, he could feel his cúm exploding from his slït, and into Ally's mouth. She, on the other hand, felt his cùm hit the back of her mouth, and swallowed it.

He lay down on the seat, and grabbed her by her hips. "Ride me," he whispered and she climbed up on his hips. He could feel her wetness seeping from her püssy as she made contact with his leg.

Austin grabbed her waist and sat her on his dîck. Slowly, she began to bounce up and down on his thick shaft. He watched in awe as his dìck disappeared into her tight püssy. Sloppy, wet sounds and their moans were the only things they could hear other than maybe the sound of a car driving by.

"Oh my God, Sir, your dïck feels so good inside me," she moaned, as he lifted his hips to meet her movements. To add to his pleasure of seeing her ride him, her breast were bouncing up and down, and he grabbed onto them.

He started to lift his hips up higher and harder and she felt her orgasm coming. Her body fell down onto his chest as he fûcked her. "Fück...me!" Ally mewled, grabbing onto his blonde hair. "Mmm, fill me up. Yes, yes!"

Ally had come, but Austin was still pounding in and out of her, right on the edge of his orgasm. He came a few seconds later, filling her cúnt up with his warm sèmen. Ally, still laying on Austin's chest, leaned up to kiss him. "I love when you're in control," she whispered.

"Hmm, and I love being in control."