Horny Boy, Horny Girl Pt. 1 [Raura]

By Kikishire
Chapter 1: Studio Sucking

He hated them, the boys that looked at Laura's long legs in her tight skirts on Austin and Ally. He knew that millions of boys touched themselves to Laura, and he hated it.

While on the set of Austin and Ally, he saw her in her short skin tight dress. She sat on the chair in the practice room in a criss cross position reading a book, she seemed to have completely forgotten the fact that she was wearing a dress. When he entered and sat near her, my eyes began to wander down and he notice what color her panties were. And holy shit. They were yellow.

He left the room quickly to...take care of his predicament...finding his dressing room his hands quickly undid his zipper as he closed and locked the door. He moved his boxer's slit to the side and his hard cock sprang out. When the cold air hit his cock he couldn't help but moan, "Laura…". Shit. Now he was no better than those boys, who was he kidding, Laura's body has him fisting his cock every night. His large right hand enclosed around his cock and he wished they were smaller, and Laura's. He began to move his hand up and down, arching his back.

Considering he had to be on set in around 5 minutes he'd have to hurry this up. He finally let his imagination wander, Laura giving him a blow job on live television so all those fuckers knew she wanted him and they would stop touching themselves to her. Another fantasy where he ties Laura up, slapping her breast and ass with a whip while she was dressed as a kitty, one where she was on the kitchen table with her legs spread wide and he'd say something clever like, "I would rather eat you than any pancakes,". The last fantasy of her touching him in public, but secretly, such as when they were riding in the back seat of his limo. Or at the movies, him trying to watch the movie and her giving him a blow job during it. Just as long as they could be caught, he wanted it.

All those images flashed through his mind as he suddenly found release, cumming all over himself. Shit. He got up and ran to his closet, changing clothes and cleaning up. Suddenly there was a knock at his door, when he opened up there she stood, Laura. The girl he had just cum too walked inside his dressing room wearing a yellow tank top and shorts that were so tight he'd bet if she moved they'd rub up against her pussy. Her nose wrinkled up, shit. She can smell the cum. However she simply turned around,

"Ross, Austin and Ally set now"

"Yes mother"

"Shut up"

He followed his cast member on the set of Austin and Ally, when he got there he quickly made his way behind the counter as he felt himself begin to harden looking at her ass when she bent over. When she got back up, he suddenly noticed something, she wasn't wearing a bra, it was barely noticeable but he could tell. Ross had to grip the counter until his hands were red and his knuckles, white. Shit, was today the live show? How in the world was he going to hide himself? The makeshift curtains suddenly opened to reveal a mix of boys and girls, ages ranging from 10-19 years. He knew what the around ten 19 year olds were here for, Laura's body, luckily in this show he'd get to kiss Laura. When the 19 year olds began to stare at her chest, they could tell she wasn't wearing one too. He wanted to punch them all for eye fucking her.

The episode went smoothly, he was able to hide himself, all up to the point he had to kiss her. "Dez" had put a hat in front of their kiss, since it was supposed to be a stage kiss. Ross looked into Laura's eyes and lost it, he pressed his lips against hers, and for several moments she didn't kiss back, until she finally caved and did. After a minute they both knew that Calum was going to take the hat down so they both pulled away. Ross looked into Laura's eyes yet again and smiled, then the hat dropped. The rest of the show went off without a hitch and afterwards Ross decided to check up on Laura but when he entered her room, he was not happy. Laura was surrounded but the ten 19 year old boys. One boy who looked like a grade A douchebag had his arm around Laura. Oh hell no.