Hard As Rock Pt. 3 [Raura]

Five minutes later was the most uncomfortable Ross had felt in his life. He was staring at Laura's naked chest while his hand was wrapped around his rock hard erection, jerking it up and down. She was more developed than he thought. Her breasts were full and plump, the perfect perky, and her nipples were cute, pink, and reached out towards him. They were hard with the cool air in her bedroom, but she didn't seem to mind. It would've been okay, until her eyes landed on him.

Laura had never seen a guy masturbate or a penis before. This was all new to her. She'd never even had her body looked at before. She'd managed to successfully stare at the floor for three minutes in total but the curiosity was killing her. If she was lucky, Ross would be too focused on his task to notice her stare. Oh what the hell, he was staring at her goodies so why couldn't she look back? That just wasn't very fair. They were in it together, right? So she dared to look at him, surprisingly with no shame. She first noticed that he was looking directly at her, seeing that she was staring at him and his eyes widened, before her gaze traveled lower.

The first thing she noted was his hand and how it seemed to move expertly over his intimate areas. Okay, she'd lied. She'd seen a penis or two, or ten, on movies or on the compute. Not that she went looking for porn all the time, because she'd only done it once, but it was a normal teenage thing. Most of the time she had stumbled upon it, or it appeared in movies. What movie these days didn't have sex in them? Exactly.

Then she seen his penis and her face got hot. Yes, Ross was everything she thought he would be. He was big. Not scary big, but big enough to do some damage…in a good way. He was well endowed, much over average and girls would probably have an excellent night with him. Only one thing was off, and that was it's color. The normal pink was red and purple. Just looking you could tell he was in pain. It seemed very stiff in his hand, very swollen and engorged, and it looked to be holding a major amount of blood. She felt bad for him, she really did. His hand stopped moving and she looked up into his eyes. He was looking at her now, not her chest.

"What's wrong?" she asked, wondering why he stopped.

He awkwardly cleared his throat, a pink blushing hinting on his cheeks. "Um, you're looking at me."

She grinned. "You can look at my chest but I can't look at you? You'll be fine, rock-star, just keep trying."

He sighed and moved his hand away, giving her a clear view of him now. "Let's face it, Laura, this just isn't working. Five minutes now and there's not even a build-up yet. I'm just going to have to face the public humiliation and go to the hospital."

Laura shook her head. "I'm not letting your career get ruined over something like this, Ross. Everybody will think you're some raging pervert who took too much Viagra or something like that. We'll just have to take drastic steps." She reached over and grabbed her shirt, putting in on before she crawled up to the top of the bed to sit beside Ross.

He looked beyond confused. "What are you doing? And what do you mean?"

She gave him the 'duh' look. "I'm going to have to do it, Ross."

His eyes grew ten times the normal size. "Do what?" His voice hit a high octave and he almost sounded like a girl in his surprise.

She giggled at him while he tried to clear his throat. "I'll just have to do it for you."

He moved his hand to cover himself up but Laura slapped his hand away. "Laura, I'm not going to let you do something you don't want to just to try and help me."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Okay, but I want to help you. It's not like you're forcing me to do anything."

Ross shook his head. "Laura, you don't have to do that when I could just go-"