i know you got; daddy issues/smut

Comenzar desde el principio

But, something inside of me told me, that what I was looking for, was far from logic.

Define logic when you're a dreamy person— someone who was once a child, and had a fucked up father who wasn't willing to give up his needs to make his daughter happy.

For the sake of living the privilege life, that my mom wanted me to live, I moved into a new apartment, that was much bigger and close to the company that I work for. Mom insisted that I should, so I took the chance.

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed the presence of girls— some smoking, and some talking, and they all looked wasted by now. I didn't recognize most of them. The party didn't even start, but a lot of them were tipsy and drunk by now.

I shrugged my head and entered my best friend's house, that was huge, compared to my new apartment.

"Jennie!". I heard someone scream, and it was none other than my best friend. She was holding a two cups, while approaching me.

"Hey there". I greet her— as she gives me a side hug and then looks over at the cup. "Take it".

"You really want me to get wasted tonight Unnie?". She stiffened a laugh at my comment, and lightly pushed my shoulder. "There is nothing wrong with having a drink, loosen up a bit Ruby".

"You really had to go there". I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes". She smirks.

I still refuse to take the drink, but then my eyes fall upon a tall woman with black hair and plump lips, staring at me with an unreadable expression. Her hair flowed down her back like black ink. Her eyes were sunset-like and had an icy look, and despite that I found her eyes warm. I knew who she was; Lisa Manoban.

Lisa, the woman who hated me, and hated my guts back in high school, is now leaning against the wall, with a cigarette in between her long fingers, she gazes at me.

Her hair was't blonde anymore— it was short, and pitch black. It seems like she changed over the years. The chains around her neck, made her look even more attractive.

I noticed how she had her bottom lip pierced, which made me wonder; what happened to her?

And, I don't consider myself gay, but I can definitely tell when someone is attractive. I can't read her eyes, but as soon as she opens her mouth to speak with that devilish look on her eyes, I knew she was trouble.

"Too much of a pussy to take a drink, Jennie?". She sarcastically remarks.

Despite the loud music that was playing, I can hear how low and raspy her voice got over the years. And somehow, nothing changed. She still likes to get on my nerves.

Like a drum over the veins on my heart-- she moves closer, and looks me up and down as Jisoo stared at the two of us, with confusion lingering on her eyes.

"Bold of you to assume I won't". I grit my teeth and take the drink from Jisoo's hands, gulping it down my throat angrily in a swift gulp. And, I can feel my throat burning by now. But, I stay calm and then make eye contact with the other woman.

Lisa doesn't blink, but her lips raise up in a smile. A toothy smile, that made her grin from ear to ear like she won the lottery.

Without any word, she nods at me and then leaves.

Jisoo looks at me and raises her brow, "What just happened?".