Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle

Start from the beginning

Midoriya suddenly cried out tears that it wet the two of them, but Badoraku managed to use his left arm to have it wet instead of his entire clothes.

Midoriya: Uraraka! Bado! I-Is it really okay?! Everyone'll probably be after me because of my ten million points!

Badoraku: Don't worry.

Uraraka: If you run away the whole time, then you'll win, right?

Midoriya stopped crying out tears.

Midoriya: I-I think you're overestimating me, Uraraka...

Uraraka: Like I would!

Badoraku: I think I'm sure that I am not overestimating you.

Uraraka: Anyway, it's better teaming up with people you get along!

Midoriya's face expression changed into some kind of ugly face with his eyes and mouth closed tight

Midoriya's face expression changed into some kind of ugly face with his eyes and mouth closed tight. Badoraku had no words at all of his face expression and was speechless at the same time.

Uraraka: What's the matter? You look ugly, you know.

Badoraku: Why is that even a thing?

Midoriya: Oh, nothing... It's just that you're so bright that I can't look straight at you...

Badoraku: Okay...

Midoriya: Actually, I wanted to team up with both of you, too. Thanks!

Badoraku: You're welcome, man.

Midoriya: For teams, it's best to be with people you can communicate with smoothly, right?

Uraraka: Yup, yup!

Badoraku: Well, who do you know that communicates smoothly?

Midoriya: Let's see... With your Quirk and one other person...I thought of a plan.

They looked at Iida.

Badoraku: Iida. Am I right?

Midoriya gave a nod.