Ojiro: I don't care if he has a quirk or not; if he is someone experienced, I have to meet him!

Mina: To me that doesn't mean I find him any less attractive!

Momo: I remember seeing him in one of the representatives' meetings, so it would be nice to contact another class.

Izumi: Well... It's just... It's complicated...

Uraraka: Huh?

Izumi: It's just... We arent in precisely the best of terms right now...

Tenya: A sibling fight? You are family. You must pardon each other and act like siblings.

Izumi: As I said, it's complicated... And he has every right to be mad at me...

Aizawa: Everyone! We are here! Prepare to leave the bus!

Everyone: Yes, sensei!

In the USJ.

Izuku was organizing his gadgets while Thirteen was helping him.

Izuku: 'Why?.... Why me?! How could this even happen?! I swear if there is a god up there, I will find my way to kick his ass!'

Suddenly they heard the sound of an engine outside.

Izuku: 'Shiiiiiiit'

Thirteen: Oh, that must be them! Come on, Izuku, let's go to wait at the entrance!

Izuku: Y-yeah...

They then began to walk.

Izuku: Sensei, how long will this exercise take?

Thirteen: Oh, not much around 4 hours.

Izuku: 'What?!' But I mean... I have classes.

Thirteen: Don't worry, I already spoke with Power Loader and the principal, and they say it's okay.

Izuku: 'You have to be kidding me!'

Thirteen: Oh yeah, I also forgot to tell you this! I hope you brought something to write on! Because All Might is coming so, you can ask him for an autograph!

Izuku: 'Excuse me...'

Suddenly in his head, Izuku began to think of another possible use he could give to the climbing rope...

Then the doors opened, and class 1A and Aizawa entered and lined up...

Bakugo: Eh?

Shoto: Eh?

Izumi/Shota: Eh?!

Kirishima: Oh, that is Izumi's brother!

Jiro: That is him?

Mina: Oh, yes, my memory wasn't betraying me; he is good looking.

Izuku: 'DAMN YOU, IZUMI! WHY COULDNT YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!'

Thirteen: Oh, it looks like you are famous! Anyways, hey there! I am a Space Hero: Thirteen! I will be your teacher doing the rescue exercises we are going to do here in the USJ! Now I will also like to introduce to you someone who will be aiding us here today! He is Izuku Midoriya!

Izuku: 'Please... Someone... Kill me...'

Thirteen: He helped develop the new gadgets we will be used throughout the training.