Chapter 12

Three bottles of liquor later, I didn't want to join the others. I stumbled my way up the stairs without any help. Heading to my room was my original plan, but my heart decided to do something else. I walked up to a familiar door and knocked aggressively. Justin swung open the door, wondering who in the hell would knock on a door like that. Surprise bitch, it's me. He stared at me with furrowed brows. I lunged at him. Hopefully, intoxicated me knew what she was doing. 

-

I groaned, trying to get up and out of the bed. I found myself in another room, wearing different clothes. The shocking realization replaced the headache. Justin slept beside me, nearing the edge. Thank god for the huge bed. I still felt lazy to get up. His mattress is much more comfortable than mine. My clothes were on the floor beside his drawers. I only wore a big shirt and my undergarments. What in the hell did drunk me do? Justin stirred awake and I pretended to be asleep. 

He got up and I listened closely to his footsteps. It was silent. I began to hear breathing. I could smell his scent. Justin Hills is a bitch. A few minutes later, I didn't feel or hear him breathing. I guess he moved somewhere. I opened my eyes. Boy, was I wrong.

"Hi?" I whispered, staring into his blue eyes. 

"Slept well?" He quietly asked.

"As still as a rock I guess," I muttered.

"You should go and wash up. It's two hours before breakfast. Or you can just go back to sleep on my bed. I don't mind, I'll go for a walk." He suggested.

I shook my head slightly, "It's fine. I'll just head back to my room and sleep." 

Slowly getting up, I tried to keep balance on the way to my clothes. If I bend over, he could probably see my nonexistent ass. That shouldn't be a problem since there'd be nothing to look at, but I have pride. You're probably thinking why not use my powers? Well, a hangover while trying to use them takes a lot of effort and focus.

"Want me to get them for you?" Justin offered.

I nodded my head. "Yes, please."

He picked up my clothes without being pervy, surprisingly, and handed them over to me. I thanked him and changed into the bathroom. I chucked the polo into the laundry chute, walking out.

"Did I do anything last night?" I asked.

He snorted, "Well.."

Flashback

 Driana lunged at Justin, pushing him aside. He stumbled backward. She spun around with her hands in the air and stopped. She breathed heavily, controlling herself from vomiting on his floor. Justin stared at the drunk girl, not knowing what to do. He could either shove her out the door and pretend nothing happened, or help her. But that meant he could get injured as Driana tends to move her arms a lot when intoxicated. It's like playing flappy bird.

"May I help you?" He questioned the drunk girl who swayed back and forth.

She stopped swaying and pointed her finger at him. She marched her way over to him.

"Mister Hills, have you any idea the pain I've gone through because of your disrespectful whiny ass? How your words mess me up because I thought we were on good terms? How you ignored me and made me wonder what the fuck I did? You made me believe I did something bad! Or how I started believing that I'm trash! You ignorant asshole!" She yelled at him, face red.

She huffed, "Why am I even ranting to your ugly ass? I'm just a gobermouch to you after all anyways! It's fine I don't need to hear it! Lalalalala~!" She acted childish, blocking out his comments. Stripping out of her clothes shamelessly, she rummaged through his. She found a big shirt and crashed onto his bed.

Justin didn't know what to do. If he did, something could go wrong either way. If he were to talk, he might get punched in the face. If he did nothing, she could start yelling again. He began to wonder if all girls were as crazy as she was, or if she were the only one this unique.

He hesitated but opened his mouth. 

"I wish I could tell you the reasons behind my childish attitude, but I'll be in trouble if you do find out. Just know I was told to do this, but being a prick was something I found difficult in controlling. I know you don't believe me, but what I'm saying is true, and I am sorry. I am very sorry."

He was answered with silence, just like how he had done to her. He crept over and she was asleep. He smiled but frowned, knowing he had to go back to ignoring her. He didn't have the heart to do it, but if he didn't he'll be in trouble. Or, he could just beat around the bush. He would never dare hurt his siblings, or ones close to him. He stroked her head and turned off the lights, going to sleep.

Flashback Ends 

"Oh," I mumbled, then realized. "Oh my god!"

"It's fine. You didn't damage my room, so there's nothing to worry about. Besides, at least you had someone to watch over you for a while. God knows what you'll be damaging in the castle." He smiled.

"I'm sorry. It was completely based on the emotions I hid for these past few days. Drunk me was all her doing. If you were a citizen and witnessed what I just did, I'd be in jail." I rushed out.

He shook his head, "You did disturb my peace. Theft? I don't see it."

"But, I went through your clothes and just wore whatever. You have OCD." I reasoned.

"I don't mind you taking my clothes." He said, shrugging. "You luk wood in dem." He mumbled, inaudibly.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing! Anyways, the alarm is going to ring soon. I suggest you freshen up or go back to sleep." He ordered.

I pursed my lips, "I suppose you have to go back to ignoring me again?"

He didn't look into my eyes. "I have to. I'm sorry." 

I bit my lip, turning around and heading towards the door. "I understand," I said monotonously. "It's for your needs and not mine."