Chapter thirteen- What a life

Start from the beginning

 "And you a wonderful Queen one day." Belle adds grinning. I blush lightly. "I love you good luck Benny." I say softly as both king and queens walk away. 

"And I love you my beauty." He smiles. One of the servants clears his throat and guides me away. 

The chorus sings beautifully and I blow a kiss my sister-

(No chocker)

Then I hug Audrey the doors open. Everyone curtsies and bows as Ben passes them. A smile graces my lips as he passes me. 

I curtsy and Ben smirks. Fairy Godmother hugs Belle and bows to King Adam. She takes the crown off his head. 

Ben kneels and she places it on his head. Audrey takes my hand, squeezing it. Adam nods his head at his son in approval, then he pulls of the covering of the wand. Belle hands Fairy Godmother the wand.

 "Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon? With justice and mercy as long as you shall rein?" She asks. "I do solemnly swear." Ben replies. "Then it is my honor, and my joy, to bless our new king." She says smiling. 

Then out of the blue Jane grabs the wand. I gasp, covering my mouth and jumping back. Jane moves the wand around, a light flashing out of it. Grammy pulls me and Audrey back. Christopher pushes Melody behind him and my father puts an arm around my mother. 

"Child what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother exclaims. "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane says and the wand moves around sparks flying out of it. I scream and Ben runs over to me, standing in front of me. 

Jasper doing the same to Mal. "Bibbidi- bobbidi-boo!" Jane exclaims spinning around with the wand. "Take cover!" the king shouts as I peak over Ben's shoulder only to scream again. Mal runs and grabs the wand from Jane as Snowflake and Snowfall run over to me. 

I pick them up, holding them close. "Be careful Mal!" Aunt Jasmine call's out. Mal grabs the wand from Jane holding it up. "Mal give me the wand." Ben says bravely going in front of his parents. 

"Stand back!" She exclaims as Evie, Jay, and Carlos burst through the door. "It's okay." Jasper says running over to Ben. Snowfall starts to cry. I bounce her on hip, biting my lip nervously. 

"Boys I said stand back!" Mal shouts. "I told you so!" Audrey says stepping forward. Mal turns to her and Grammy, Aunt Aurora, and Mom pull her back. Ben hurries over. "Go!" Carlos says. 

"Revenge time." Jay says. "You really wanna do this?" Jasper questions as Anita and Roger hurry to us with the four kids.

 "We have no choice Jasp!" Mal cries. "Our parents." Mal starts but Ben cuts her off. "Your parents made their choice, now make yours."

 "Ben stop! It's not worth it!" I cry and Mal points her wand at me and I scream. My family pulls me back even further. Mal looks around. "I think I wanna be good." She says softly. "You are good!" Jasper exclaims. 

"How do you know that?!" Mal cries. "Because he's listening to his heart." Ben says. Everyone stays silent a moment.

"I wanna listen to my heart too." Mal says, putting down the wand. "And my heart is telling we are not our parents. I mean stealing things doesn't make you happy! Tourneys and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." Mal cries looking at jay. 

"Ya!" Someone call's out. "And you, scratching dudes belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?" Mal laughs. "And Evie you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." Mal cries. Evie smiles. I feel my eyes water. 

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I wanna go to school and be with Jasp. Because Jasper makes me happy. He makes me really really happy." She cries looking at him.

 "Us being friends makes me happy. And Arabella too! Not destroying things." Mal cries. "Aw Mal!" I say now crying too. 

Ben walks over to me kissing my temple. "I choose Good you guys." Mal states and I grin. The others stay silent for a moment and I gasp.

 "I choose good too." Jay grins. "I choose good." Evie says crying softly. "So just to be clear, we don't have to be worried at how really mad our parents are gonna be?" Carlos says. I giggle lightly. 

"Cause they're gonna be really, really mad!" "Your parents can't reach you here." Ben grins. I kiss the twins cheeks. "Okay then, good." Carlos puts his hand in the middle. Mal nods her head to Jasper and me and Ben. 

"I have no hands." I giggle. There's a loud bang and I jump, screaming. A green smoke cloud spirals in. 

Then Maleficent appears. I scream and Ben grabs my waist, putting me behind him again. The twins instantly started crying. 

"I'm backkkk!" Maleficent scream. "Go away mother." Mal says annoyed. "Ha ha she's so funny! You're very funny!" Maleficent snorts.

 The twins continue to sob. "Shut the brats up or I'll shut them up for you." Maleficent sneers. 

"You wouldn't dare!" I gasp. Holding them closed to my chest. "Don't test me little girl." Maleficent challenges. "Oh I will!" I snap protectively. 

"Arabella don't!" Audrey cries. "Enough love." Ben sighs. "Here wand me chop chop. I need this girl out of here!" Maleficent says. "No!" Ben and Jasper exclaim protectively. 

Mal tosses the wand to fairy godmother. "Bibidi Bobbidi!!" She starts but Maleficent hits her scepter to the ground and everything freezes. My vision went blind and I couldn't see. I tried to scream but I couldn't. Then the world faded out. 

I wake up with my tiara on the ground but I was still holding the twins. "Rawr!" Ben shouts running forward. Jasper runs to Mal. 

"Okay, Ben baby calm down." I giggle setting the twins down and putting my tiara on. They still cling to my leg and I walk over to my family hugging them all. 

Jasper picks Mal up spinning her around. I grin. "Next time let me rescue you Okay?" Jasper states. "Um there better not be a next time." I sass. Ben kisses me. I pick the twins up going over to Audrey. 

"Oh that was absolutely mortifying!" I exclaim. "You two are such brave girls." Grammy says grabbing our hands. 

Only then I realize Ben's ring is missing. "My ring!" I gasp. "It's right here Arabella." Mal says handing me Bens ring. "Thank you!" I kiss Mals cheek. 

She curtsies to Audrey and Audrey does the same and I grin. "LIZARD!" I scream going to jump on it and a servant comes and puts a glass container on it. 

"Careful Aria! That's my mom." Mal says. "Oops! Sorry." I giggle. "Let's get this party started!" Jay exclaims. "Oh ay oh hey!" We sing.

I took my hair out letting it fall down my back, leaving my tiara in

"Let's set it off! Oh ya!" We sing. We all dance, singing, grinning and giggling. "What a night." I grin at Ben kissing him. "What a life." He grins. We scream happily. Oh I almost forgot since I was having so much fun! That's not the end, obviously 😜