~The Castle Takeback~

"I want whoever's on this ship found and terminated!" Sendak demands angrily. Everything had been going so swell. He had taken the Castle, and captured all the lions, even two of the Paladins, the Champion and the Second Altean Princess. But just as they were about to take off and head back to the Empire for their reward, an intruder, another Paladin, got in and shut down the system.

"Commander, I've intercepted a transmission broadcasting from somewhere in the Castle." Haxus reported.

"There's not much time before they get the running again. You must deactivate the particle barrier quickly so we can get in." Allura's voice said over the coms.

"You got it. Let me know what to do." Pidge's voice replied, and the Princess's voice began instructing her.

"The First Princess is telling the intruder how to how take down the defenses." The Galra Lieutenant informed.

"Yes, but she is also giving away his location." Sendak replied. "Find that room, and kill the paladin where he stands!" He ordered.

"No!" Shouted Shiro, who had just regained consciousness and heard everything. One of the sentries knocks him down, before leaving with the other three.

"Repair the engine." Sendak says to Haxus. "Emperor Zarkon has commanded us to bring him Voltron, and the prisoners. This ship will rise before the day's end." He declared.

~Alaina of Voltron~

Meanwhile, across the universe, Coran and Hunk, who had gone to the nearest Balmera for a new crystal, were in a bit of a pickle.

"Okay! Don't come any closer! I don't, know how to use this very well." Hunk said as he aimed his cannon bayard at, whatever was coming toward them. The things step out, revealing creatures with rock-like skin, helmet like heads with horns and pure yellow eyes. "Wait a minute. You're not Galra." The Yellow Paladin realized.

"Nor are you." One of the creatures, female judging from the voice, said. Suddenly, a humming sound was heard, and everyone looked up to see a strange object descending the shaft.

"A patrol!" the other, male, creature said. "Shay, we must take leave from these ones, now." He said to the female, Shay apparently.

"Wait, please!" Coran called. "We need your help." He pleaded. "IF the Galra find us, they'll kill us." He said as Hunk backed up to him.

"Or torture us." He added.

"Or keep us as some sort of creepy pet to play with as they please." Coran added. (AN: Wow, that's a line I never thought I'd write. Especially it's implication. Ew.)

"Not our problem, Hairy Lip." The male creature jabbed, referring to Coran's mustache. "Galra see us near you and they kill us both." He added and turns to the female. "Shay, exeunt!" He said and began leaving.

"No!" Shay said, making the male stop. "These many years, only Galra have been seen here. I will not turn my back on the skylings." She said. Coran and Hunk smile at her gratefully. Her male companion looks up at the drone.

"Vex!" He seems to curse, and rushes over to the two, Shay follows. "Grab a side." He said and grabs a side of the pod. "In here. Hurry!" With that, they moved the pod into the cave, successfully hiding from the drone.

"Thank you, for saving us. I'm Hunk." Hunk says and introduces himself.

"Shay, and this one is my brother Rax." The female introduced. "How did you fall to us?" She asked.

"Well, we came looking for something." Hunk answered. "And you guys might be the right people to help us find it." He added.

~Alaina of Voltron~