Chapter 11-First Love

3 years ago

Taehyung's pov
"Yah! Jiminie your gonna have to pay for that vase!" "Oh my so sowwy!! TaeTae!" I saw Jimin pouting. I made a disgusting face. "Your still gonna have to pay! My mother is gonna be mad! Oh shoot I have to go to the library to study!" "Ewww study? I don't know him?" "And what if he's pretty?" "I'll come." "As if you would come to the library! You would be out of the door in seconds!" "Yeah Yeah. I'm going with you to see any hot people."

We got to the library then "Wow I'll go. I see someone that is my TYPE!" "Okay Jiminie But don't get hurt be safe."

I went inside the library seeing 10 people. I didn't know they of course. I saw a table where no one sat.
I took out my books and pencil bag to study. Then I got kinda bored so I took out my earphones to listen to music.

~10 minutes later~

"Excuse me. May I sit here?" Someone tap on my book I looked up and saw an ANGLE!! I took out my earphones "ah yes?" "Can I sit here?" "Y-Yes of course, yes." He chuckled.

"So what's your name?" "Ahh well my name is Kim Taehyung. What's yours?" "My name is Jeon Jungkook." "What are you studying about?" "Oh I'm studying about flowers." "Floral?" "Yes." "Wow thats cool." "Yeah I know I work with my mom so I have to study." "Really what's the store." "Well it's called The Ki-" my phone started to buzzz. My mother. "Ahh~ Sorry I have to take this call." I went into the hall

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG WHY IS THE FLOWER VASE BROKEN!" "Ouch mom it was Jimin. Jimin did that not me." "Oh stop blaming on people. You better by another vase! It was Special to me." "All right mom. I'll do it now." "Okay. Love you TaeBear." "Okay love you too mom."

"Sorry Jungkook I have to go." "Okay bit what your... store name?" I ran out of there. Thinking of forgetting something. I didn't care I ran into so store. And saw That flower vase.

"Why is it so expensive

"Why is it so expensive.... Just for a flower vase.." The pricing was 49,083 won. Well I have to buy it anyway. Well I guess I can't take the bus. I cried inside. Oh wait I have a car....

I drove to the shop "Here mom." "Well Thank you. Now go on I'm busy." "As all ways." I mumbled. "What was that?" "Oh nothing I was just talking to myself.." I saw someone familiar walking in the shop.

"Jungkook?" "Oh hey Taehyung." He bowed. "Oh what a pretty man. What do you need sir?" "Mom!." I whispered to her. "Oh I came to return this to you. You forgot your book at the library." "Oh I'm sorry." I took the book. "Thank you for returning this."

I drove home and went to my room then saw a note. "HIS PHONE NUMBER!!" "YAH TAEHYUNG BE QUIET UP THERE!" I texted him saying hii

Me
Hii! It's Taehyung

Jungkook
Hi Taehyung

Me
Whatcha doing?

Jungkook
Nothing much. Wanna go on a date?

Me
😶yes

Jungkook
Haha okay great!

☁︎︎———————————————————————☁︎︎
And That's How They MEET.....