Chapter 4- Helping

3 Person pov
Taehyung woke up early and cooked breakfast. Eggs, tofu with seasoned soy sauce, rice, and radish kimchi.

I woke up my mom and dad and my Jungkookie!
"Wow Taehyung-ssi you really out did yourself" Mother said. "Wow thank you mom~." Taehyung said. "Taehyung, Jungkook could you stay here for a bit. Your mother and I need help farming." "Of course dad!" Jungkook said. Taehyung was surprised but happy. Taehyung's mother smiled happily. "Yes dad we'll help you."

After a good breakfast Jungkook and Taehyung cleaned up and went to the backyard. "Jungkookie do you know what to do?" Taehyung asked. "Ummm... Sure. Yeah?" Jungkook confusedly said. "Yah Jungkookie! Since your strong your gonna pull out the vegetables ok?" "Yeah baby." Jungkook kisses him. Taehyung giggled. "Your so cute!" "Yeh! Taehyung! I'm sexy not cute." "Hehe yeah yeah~~~. Come one let's get to work. Don't hurt yourself too Jungkookie!" Taehyung said. "K." Jungkook said

                            ~25 minutes later~

"Yeh! Taehyungie! That's all the vegetables!" Jungkook said. "Great then you can help me clean them then deliver them to the market." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung-ssi! Someone'son the phone! They need you!" Taehyung mother said. Taehyung ran and took off his gloves. "Yes?" "Taehyung-ssi when are you gonna come back to the shop?" "Oh well hello to you Jiminie! I'm probably gonna come back tomorrow or today later. Why?" "I was just wondering. I missed Tae." "Hehe meee too! Well I have to go. I'm helping my parents out in the garden. Bye bye!" "Yeah bye." Jimin said.

Jungkook came into the house. "Who was that?" "Oh it was Jimin. He was wondering when we're gonna comeback I said tomorrow or latter today." "Well ok. Taehyungie that was a lot of work! How do you deal with it?" "What? Is my bunny weak for that?" "No, No, No!" Jungkook said then hugged him. "Ewww you stink." Taehyung said. "Well baby bear you stink too. You two go take a shower!" Taehyung mom said. 

We took a shower together and changed out clothes. "Ready to deliver Kookie?" "Jungkook nodded.

They packed the vegetables inside a clean wooden box then headed out to the market.

They got out of their car. "Taehyung? Is that you?
"Hmmm?"