He realized he likes you

Yuki- you were rambling away about something you did with Uotani that day. He just watched the way your eyes lit up when you talked about Uotani, he wished they'd light up like that whenever you talked to him. He realized suddenly his feelings were not friendly though, he sat down after homework with the rest of the house while you were in the bath. After explaining how he was feeling Shigure nodded. "Yes I see it appears you have a grade A crush on (y/n)".

"I didn't say who it was"! Yuki tried to defend himself.

"Then why isn't she here"? Kyo asked cockily.

"Shut up stupid cat"! Yuki growled.

Kyo- he was getting down on himself and you had to stop him. "You know, I think you really are a good person, and I think you have the potential to be a great one". You told him putting a hand on his head affectionately. He smiled slightly before you turned to walk away. Kyo turned bright red and touched his head with his hand.

"She's amazing".

Hatsuharu- when Haru had met you he knew you didn't take crap from people and that you cared about Yuki, very important. When you got home you immediately started taking care of Yuki and checking everyone else for any sign of a cold as well. You even sat him down and felt his forehead. "I just got here". Haru told you when you were feeling his forehead.

"You've also been lost for three days". You reminded him.

He reached up and put a hand to your head. "Make sure you look out for yourself as well". Haru realized he'd not want to see such a caring person like you be uncared for.

Momiji- Momiji liked you as soon as he met you. He was very determined to win your affection when he was older.

Shigure- you were arguing with Ayame about stealing your dumpling. "Ayame you snake! All you had to do was ask and you shall receive". You told him holding your dumplings away from him.

"Can I have one"? He asked playing koi you fed him with your own chop sticks and heard Shigure laughing. "He's jealous"!

"Please I can have a dumpling whenever I want". Shigure chuckled mischievously. "I could even steal it from her lips". He teased doing just that. You were used to his games thus utterly unfazed.

"I swear, please just ask". You ordered them both. Shigure admired how cool you were, you were completely used to his antics. He realized he liked you because you saw straight through him all the time.

Hatori- you'd nearly kissed him after work one day. He was confused and honestly thought he was loosing his mind. He basically poured his heart out to Shigure. "Hatori, you really got a thing for her, I mean you've hardly let me ever touch you and you nearly let her kiss you"! Shigure laughed. "You didn't kiss her oh dang. Damn it man go kiss her now"! He ordered causing Hatori to jump and run towards the gates where you were about to leave.

He stopped for a second seeing you at the gate. He couldn't help but really consider why he was chasing after you. "Damn it I do like her". He sighed breaking into a sprint again.