Someone walks in on you kissing

Yuki- you had started a movie on his computer and let's just say you didn't watch much of it. You were sitting side by side, he had an arm around you. You started kissing his neck and jaw letting him know you wanted to kiss him. He kissed you and pushed the computer from his lap. You moved into his lap and rested your arms around his neck. You made no intention of going past kissing, but the person who walked in still nearly had a heart attack. "Soma, (y/n). What are you- AH! I'm sorry"!! Tohru yelled slamming the door. You pulled away and took off down the hall to get her before she said something to Shigure.

Kyo-  he had been doing homework when you came in wanting attention. He was always willing to give it to you despite you interrupting his reading. "(Y/n)". He chuckled sounding slightly annoyed when you sat in his lap.

"Am I interrupting"? You frowned leaning onto his chest.

"You're aren't interrupting anything important". He smiled nudging your chin with his hand so you'd face him. He kissed you and ran his tongue across your bottom lip and you parted your lips allowing him in, you moaned softly while he rubbed spot in the corner of your mouth. He pushed down your pajama pants slightly so he could feel your hips and however they slightly would twist and turn when he did something you liked. "Kyo". You sighed pulling away for a moment. You heard the door open and Shigure screamed like a lady.

"He's molesting our innocent (y/n)"! He cried running down the hall you jumped up and grabbed a book to beat him with.

"I did nothing of the sort it's completely consensual"! Kyo yelled down the hall. You both proceeded to go after Shigure in order to kill him.

Hatsuharu- you'd been caught kissing before so it was kinda a normal thing someone walked in and yelled, you threw something at them and they left. Yuki was apparently completely unaware of this, or that you had been "making out" at all... you we against the wall in the upstairs hallway of Shigure's house. You respected both of your parents too much to take such brazen actions at either of your own homes, when they were home. Haru lifted you by the waist and pressed you against the wall he kissed you roughly and you loosely held on around his neck. His belt was pressed into your hip causing you to pull back at the wrong moment. "Ow Haru"! Suddenly you were on the ground again and Yuki was hovering over Haru on the floor.

"What do you want next"? Dark Haru teased sticking his tongue out at Yuki.

"Did he hurt you"? Yuki asked not letting Haru up.

"Yeah his belt buckle kinda hurt leaning into my hip I think it left a mark"! You sassed. "No he didn't hurt me Yuki we do this way more often than you might think". You told him causing him to roll off of Haru appearing stunned.

Dark Haru not giving a singular shit jumped up and immediately started kissing you again. "Knock it off you already broke Yuki". You chuckled.

Momiji- (older Momiji at least like 16) you were sitting with your legs across his waist kissing fairly innocently. Hatori never expected to see or have to think of Momiji kissing anyone till Momiji's wedding day. Momiji tickled your waist slightly and you giggled getting Hatori's attention to check Momiji's room. Just in time to see you kiss again. You moved away from Momiji and lowered your head expecting to be scolded in some way. Hatori sighed heavily and entered the room shutting the door behind him. "I deeply care for you both. So I have to ask, you both know of the 'birds and bees' correct". Hatori asked.

You nodded and Momiji blushed. "Yes we have gone to high school Harry"! Momiji yelled. You proceeded to keel over face first onto the bed in absolute terror of the idea of Hatori trying to talk to you about anything like that.

Shigure- you had just a sports bra and leggings on while kissing Shigure in his room. You'd come home from a cycling class and he sort of ambushed you, the kids weren't home from school yet so he wanted to use his time wisely. He held your butt with one hand and and kept snapping at your waist band to tease you. You giggled and he took his opportunity to make his entrances you're tongues fought for dominance. You heard his door slide open and the younger ones all yelp. You pulled away and blushed. "Hey kids how was school"? He asked casually a completely calm and cool look on his face despite the fact that his hand was on your butt still. You stood up and put your jacket on. You passed the kids and went to the kitchen where you closed yourself in in a means of isolation from embarrassment.

Hatori- you were at work cleaning up for the day and he crept up behind you while you were putting things away at your desk. He spun you around and kissed you. He sat on your desk while you kissed. You undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt part way and he heard the door click. "Did you lock the door"? He asked.

"Nope". You pulled away and crawled under the desk before whoever it was came in and saw you in that situation.

"Doc Harry? I'm here to walk you and (Y/n) home". Momiji called into the room. "Harry have you had a long day"? He chuckled referring to Hatori's unkept appearance.

"Yes can you step into the hall way and call for (y/n)? I'm not sure where she is". Hatori told Momiji so you could crawl out from under the desk. You heard the door shut and slid out from under the desk as quietly as possible.

"You know he's going to walk in on us one of these days and you're going to have to tell him what we're doing right"? You told him straightening out your shirt and skirt.

"Or we could simply stop making out in the office". Hatori suggested before you gave him an "are you serious?" face. "Or we could lock the door"...