First time cuddling

Yuki- you were home after a long day of hugging every male Soma Zodiac member. You lied down on the floor in the living room and he quickly picked you up. "Yuki"! You gasped wrapping your arms around his neck.

He didn't respond carrying you up to his room. He sat on the bed and held you by the waist. "I've wanted to do this for so long". He sighed, blissfully happy to be with you. You held him around his neck, suddenly he fell backwards onto his bed. You moved to lay beside him and snuggled into his chest.

"I don't think I've ever heard your heart beat". You said after listening to it for a moment.

"I don't think anyone besides Hatori has been able to". He chuckled kissing the top of your head.

"Shigure will have a cow if he finds us up here". You sighed sitting up. "They'll be home before long".

He sat up and kissed you on the cheek. "You're right, I'm going to get ready for bed". He told you standing up. "You should too".

Kyo- you were walking home and he decided to pick you up. "I can walk"! You exclaimed.

"It's the first time I've ever been able to carry you, leave me alone". He told you kissing your cheek.

"It's about time for another first". You told him kissing his jaw.

"What really"?! He exclaimed not realizing what you meant. "With me, I mean"? He blushed.

"Yeah why wouldn't I want to cuddle with my boyfriend"? You giggled nuzzling into his neck. He blushed and ran the rest of the way to the house. You went up to his room and he remembered he only had a mattress on the floor. You made the most of it though. You ran and grabbed some pillows and a blanket from your bed shared with your sister and brought them back to his room. He laughed and sat on the floor while you fluffed up his little bed. You laid back testing the comfort level and he climbed on top of you. He laid on top of you. He was very comfortable using you as a pillow, you were squished. You played with his hair and heard purring. He leaned back for a moment and you moved to sit in front of him. You climbed into his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso. He sighed deeply and kissed your shoulder. You continued to pet his head while he purred away. "Awe nice kitty".

"Shut up".

Hatsuharu- you were immediately carried to his home after he picked you up. He didn't intend on setting you down anytime soon. You kissed behind his ear and he sat on his bed still holding you. You tickled his sides and he gasped pushing you away. "No that's bad". Haru chuckled. "I want to hold you". He whined with a frown. He pulled you back in holding you tightly. You pet his hair and occasionally kissed his shoulder or neck.

"Does this mean dark is gone by chance"? You asked running your hand up and down his back.

"No dark is still around". Haru chuckled. "Closer than you think". He said kissing your shoulder and neck.

You started crying slightly. "I'm so glad to be here with you". You cried he felt the tears on his shoulder. He pulled back and kissed you gently.

"So am I". He smiled and yawned. "I could use a nap, join me"? He sighed, he didn't give you much of a choice falling onto his back. "Thanks".

Momiji- (slightly older Momiji) you'd cuddled with him before, but as a bunny. You were on the couch in his home and Momiji laid across your lap. You stroked his back and he took a deep breath. He took your hand and kissed it. "You're adorable"! He chuckled.

"You're not as light as usual". You laughed making him sit up.

"I'm so sorry". He said putting an arm around you. You wrapped your arms around his chest and leaned on him. You kissed his jaw and he chuckled nervously.

"Now whose the cute one"? You teased.

Shigure- you were getting ready for bed and he snuck up on you in the bathroom. You squealed when he grabbed your waist. "Perv"! You scolded receiving a kiss on the neck. "Lucky for you I was at least dressed". You said drying your hair with a towel.

"Lucky? I think you mean unlucky". He chuckled before getting slapped by your towel. "Owie, bad girl"! He scolded.

"You are the only dog here". You teased him. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to his room. He sprawled out on his bed and you finished brushing your hair. "Is there a reason I couldn't brush my hair in the bathroom"? You asked leaning over him. He grabbed your leg and knocked you off your feet so you landed on him. You groaned from the impact and Shigure sighed happily, even though your knee landed in his stomach. He kept kissing your face and neck. You held on around his neck and he ran a hand down your back repetitively.

"You smell nice". He smiled against your cheek next to your ear. He then sat up with you and smelled your neck and hair again. "Do you and Tohru share shampoo"? He asked with surprise.

"Are you smelling everyone"? You laughed.

"Only you and Tohru". He shrugged.

"Let's not do that anymore".

Hatori- you were back home "finally" according to him. He took his tie off and you tackled him onto the bed. You kissed his face and he started laughing. "Five minutes. I couldn't even have five minutes to change my shirt"! He laughed and you kissed from his neck up to his lips. You were hovering over him and he blushed slightly.

"Sorry, it's just when I get this close you're usually a seahorse by now. I'm enjoying myself". You smiled down at him and he put his arms around your waist to pull you on top of him. He tucked his face into your neck and left a few kisses. You pulled back and tucked your head in under his chin.

"Can I please change now"? Hatori asked. "This is my shirt for work".