The Curse is broken

Yuki- you were in bed when he practically kicked the door down to hug you. He was crying, it took a minute for it to sink in. He wasn't a rat. You grabbed him tight and he squeezed you tight. "How"? You asked pulling away so you could breath.

"Tohru". He told you wiping his tears away. You kissed him and he laughed slightly. "I love you". You smiled up at him and wrapped your legs around his waist.

Kyo- after a very dramatic turn of events involving Akito, you were scared and upset so you ran away. Kyo chased after you though. "Why don't you understand"?! You yelled at him. "Maybe I'm the one that needs to tell you..." you took a breath and realized you could almost hear something audibly hear something breaking. "I LOVE YOU YOU STUPID, BRILLIANT CAT"! You yelled again so fueled with passion. He ran to you and hugged you. He didn't become the cat though. You cried and he held you for the first time. You kissed his face and lips. It felt so good to be held by him.

"(Y/n), Tohru did it. She got through to Akito". He told you. You smiled and held onto him tightly.

Hatsuharu- you were in school when he called you through the office. "Ms. (Y/n), please come with me". A teacher told you holding a sheet of paper. You followed her out to the front of the school. "The Somas sent a car for you, they said it was a personal emergency about someone in the family". She told you. You'd been wondering where everyone was that day. You were very nervous until you realized who was driving, then you were petrified.

"Ayame"?! You exclaimed.

"Hey, heard it was serious business, you're the only person they trust to test that it isn't only Tohru". He shrugged. You arrived at the main house and jumped out, Haru was running to you, he hugged you and you jumped back expecting to see a cow. He was fine. You looked over his shoulder to see Kyo holding Tohru. You jumped into Haru's arms and hugged him tightly.

"I'm here". He smiled not putting you down. "I'm not going anywhere".

Momiji- you were in your room doing homework when you heard your father yelling. "Momiji what is going on"?! He demanded as their footsteps got closer to your room.

"Nein (y/n) it is important "! Momiji yelled. You stepped into the hallway and saw Momiji wrestling your father.

"Momiji you can't just barge into our home it's inappropriate"! Your father told him.

"Dad"! You scolded causing him to release Momiji.

Momiji hugged you and your eyes shot wide open. You collapsed to the ground on your knees. "The curse is broken". Your father realized.

"ich liebe dich". Momiji said kissing the side of your head.

"Love you too". You said burying your face in his neck.

Shigure- you were watching everything unfold, Akito finally warming up to a non-zodiac member. She was crying hysterically. You had to step outside, she already didn't really like you so you didn't want to make her uncomfortable. You waited outside and you heard something breaking, like glass. You were suddenly nearly knocked off of the patio with the force of weight from Shigure. You turned around and cling to him crying, 8 years you had known him and you'd never had the chance to hold him. "My precious (y/n)". He cried holding you tightly.

"(Y/n)"! Ayame yelled actually knocking you both into the pond.

Hatori- you were in his office waiting while he visited Akito about "an important matter" you rummaged about looking for busy for. You were uncomfortable with the idea of him being trapped by Akito, for the second time. "(Y/n)! You could hear him yelling for you from far away you looked out the window and saw him running. You went outside and when he reached you he grabbed you by the waist and picked you up hugging you. As soon as you realized what happen you started crying hugging him back. "(Y/n) I love you so much"! He cried. You kissed him and he walked with you towards his office. "We need a day off"! He laughed still carrying you.