Chapter Sixteen: Faster

Start from the beginning

"I'll do any punishments you have instore for Gyuri, please don't tell our holder!" Raven continued to plea. You snapped out of your stance and dropped to there level.

"R-Raven! It's all right, Gyuri was just asking," You nervously chuckled. They slowly raised their head, tears brimming from their eyes. Gyuri held a put on her lips as her tears pooled on her eyes, Raven, on the other hand, looking at you with wide eyes. You placed your hands on their cheeks, eyes held concern.

"What the hell did your holders did to you?" You muttered quietly, the words unable to be heard by their heightened senses. Gyuri started to get stiff, making you pick her up in a princess hold and placing her in your bed. Raven held a hand away, signaling you to not do your help. you clicked your tongue as you layed the stiff maid on your bed, closing her eyes.

"It's alright, she needs it now. I won't tell anyone, all right? What happens here inside, stays here," You whispered to her softly, calming her down a bit. You sighed as you pulled her up and wiped her tears with your thumb. You walked back to your weapons clattered around the desk and got back to organizing them. 

"Gyuri can still hear me right?" You asked the one who held her cheeks with a shocked expression. She snapped, nodding at you, pursing her lips with her cheeks flushed.

"To answer her question, I'm here to protect the luna from harm," You answered, smiling at them. Raven gasped as she held your hand.

"That means you're very important! Oh dear, we have got to step up our game to make sure your comfortable," Raven rambled off. You sighed as you listen to her ramble on and on, eventually, Gyuri gets back up and joined her in fangirling and planning. You rolled your eyes as you tried to hide the fact that you were listening.

You felt bad that you didn't tell them the truth but you know it's for the better.

-

You layed on the bed, staring at the ceiling, in the dark. You rolled to your side, seeing the bright moon serving as your light and seeing a black case on top of your side table. You sat up, opening the box. 

Inside was five palm-sized bottles filled with light blue liquid that seemed to sparkle when the moonlight hit it. You remembered Jin coming to your room just after the maids left your room. He told you the instruction on how to use this certain potion. You listened intently to his words and before he left, he held your hand, clasping it tightly. 

"Come back quickly, please. Preferably alive and unscathed."  He said, making you smile softly and nod. He smiled back, concern, and sadness coating his face before leaving you alone.

That was five hours ago. 

You looked at the clock that stood at your desk, seeing that it was quarter to three in the morning. You raised your eyebrow, quite shocked that a few hours have already passed. You stripped, changing to your black clothes.

You strapped your holsters in certain places before pausing. You furrowed your eyebrows, thinking if it would be all right if you wore your own weapons for the journey to the ocean. You looked outside before shrugging. It would be all right since the oceans from here are quite the distance. 

You slipped your daggers to the certain spots, four in each holster. You flicked your hand, admiring the thin, smooth blade. You threw it to the air before catching it with one hand, flicking your hand to keep the dagger. You opened your closet but took a step back, shocked that your supposed small closet was a walk-in closet. You looked inside seeing certain walls were decorated with different kinds of weapons, some aren't yours. On the other side were your clothes that you were sure that Gyuri has placed on a small cabinet.