4 ; bodies

after a few more classes, taehyung's fourth day at school had come to an end. he was quietly packing up after his last class. there weren't anymore students occupying the hallways since taehyung was the last one to leave his french class.

taehyung had decided to join the school's swimming trainings since he heard that the team was very strong. he walked to the locker room to change and easily dropped his school bag outside the door.

he was starting to really like this school. despite it being his first week, the people were really nice unlike those in his previous school. he had found a friend group, in which he still thought he didn't fit in well with but in which all of them denied to. jimin, seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon and jungkook — but well, jungkook wasn't there most of the time.

he swiftly spun the doorknob and swung the door open but when he saw what was in front of him, his eyes nearly fell out of his face. he stared at the half-naked boy in front of him.

"jungkook?!" he shrieked.

"jungkook?!"

jungkook flinched at the sudden scream and stumbled backwards, hitting the back of his head on the hard-surfaced wall.

he hissed at the harsh impact. "taehyung?" his voice was deep and hoarse as he tried to soothe the bump that was forming on his head.

jungkook was basically naked; the only piece of clothing covering his body was a tight calvin klein's underwear and taehyung was trying so hard to cover his eyes.

jungkook's scrunched up face soon turned into a smirk, his smug laugh echoed in the bathroom when he realised why taehyung was so flustered about. he swiftly pulled his sweatpants up to his waist, leaving his muscular chest out in the open. taehyung's cheeks were painted the darkest shade of red as he looked away, waiting for jungkook to put his sweater on. "you can look now dummy," jungkook laughed at the younger boy who was clearly flustered by his body.

taehyung quickly put down his swimming carry bag next to jungkook's before removing his pretty laced long sleeve shirt

taehyung's body was very lean - much alike most swimmers - but his waist was especially tiny, giving him a somewhat hourglass figure. jungkook wouldn't say he stared, but he was definitely taken aback by how pretty taehyung was. "hey! quit staring perv- i've known you for like four days," taehyung giggled.

jungkook playfully rolled his eyes before mindlessly stuffing his clothes in his locker.

"how long's your swim team practice?"

"three hours, i think. how long's basketball?"

"three hours too, but we're probably ending earlier; it's tryouts today."

"oh! good luck jungkook! i hope the captain chooses you!" taehyung smiled genuinely, sliding on a simple over-sized over his small body.

jungkook chuckled, "but i am the captain."

taehyung cursed under his breath before nervously laughing, "t-that's nice."

jungkook softly laughed at the younger boy's fluster. he swung his bag over his right shoulder before walking to taehyung and ruffling his hair, "see you around school, taehyung."

taehyung emerges out of the water, taking in a deep breath before going under the waters again. it was no surprise that taehyung was an elite swimmer and it definitely wasn't a surprise that he would make it into the state team on his first training. something about taehyung made his strokes and movements seem so effortless and easy which definitely attracted the coach's attention. it wasn't even tryouts and taehyung was performing wonders.

swimming was his only form of release. he had a lot of pent up stress and hurt that he had gone through but somehow none of those problems existed within the dimension that was the swimming pool. whenever he was in the water, nothing in the world mattered more to taehyung and taehyung only focused on the patterns of his breath and the sight he saw ahead of him.

before he knew it, three hours was up and a loud whistle was blown, indicating the end of his first train meet. taehyung swiftly climbed and got out of the pool. he picked up his towel from the ground and was about to go back to the changing rooms when he heard someone call his name.

"hey, you're taehyung right?" a tall, well-built male stood in front of him.

taehyung eagerly nodded his head, unaware of what he should expect out of this sudden conversation.

"i know that you're new to the school but we want you to be a part of the school's swim team," taehyung stood dumbfoundedly, his mouth slightly agape, "it is completely your choice but we hope you reconsider-"

"yes! i'd love to be a part of the swim team but my skills are pretty amateur for a school team," he laughs, shyly scratching the back of his neck.

"ah no taehyung. you have the talents and you're definitely way above average. your skills will progress undeniably with the amount of talent you are capable of having." the man looked young, probably in his mid twenties or so.

taehyung grinned ever so widely at the compliment.

"thank you so much coach...?"

"seojoon," the older male smiled at the younger's enthusiasm.

taehyung went back home with a huge smile on his face. he genuinely didn't expect his new school to be this great. he met a group of people who wholeheartedly seemed sweet. his classes were perfect; he didn't feel like he was slacking off and all his teachers were good at their respective subjects and finally, he unexpectedly got into the school's state swim team - all in his first week!

he walked out to the school's gate and found his driver waiting for him in a big Mercedes CLS. he turned on his phone and saw that it was already 8:30 at night which explained the soft growling in his tummy. he leaned his head against the window and found himself slipping into a comfortable state of slumber.

"tae? taehyung?" taehyung suddenly woke up. his neck was strained because of the position he'd been sleeping in.

"ah," taehyung groaned slightly, cracking his neck to release the tension.

"we're home! your mom is back from her business trip," he smiled.

"thank you so much minseo!" he lightly bowed before going into his home.

"mumma! you're back!" he ran to her to peck her cheek, "i got into the swim state team!"

"i thought tryouts were next month!" she smiled at her son, turning the stove knob off.

"exactly! me too! but apparently the coach wanted me on the team," he giggled before peeking on the table to see what was for dinner.

"to celebrate my arrival," she laughed, "i'm kidding! to celebrate your first week at your new school! your favourite food!" she lifted the pot lid and went to her son to kiss his forehead.

he drooled at the delicious sight of his mother's special japchae before quickly washing his hands and sitting at the table. his mother served him a full plate of it and sat in front of him to watch him eat it

"tell me all about your new school!" she asked, resting her head on her palm.

so taehyung proceeded to tell her everything.

thank you for reading :)