3 ; friends

"jimin!" taehyung called out when he spotted the familiar orange haired boy from afar. he quickly made his way towards him, jungkook trailing behind him.

"taehyung? hey! you're with jungkookie?" jimin asked, raising an eyebrow at him in surprise.

"oh! i met him in art and design-" taehyung turned around to show jungkook but instead of him following him like he originally was, he saw him talking, or rather flirting, with a girl.

he was playing with her wavy blonde locks, twirling them in between his fingers as he dazingly stared into her eyes, a genuine smile stitched on his face.

she must be his girlfriend.

jimin cut through his train of thoughts, "oh right! i forgot that he took art and design. come on, let me introduce you to my friends, pretty."

taehyung blushed a bright pink at jimin's very unforeseen compliment. jimin chuckled when he noticed how easily it took for taehyung to blush before dragging him to his table.

"guys!" he called, attracting everyone sitting around the table's attention, "this is taehyung. he's the new student!"

he shuffled between the seats and shyly scooched over so that he was sitting close to jimin. "h-hi, my name is taehyung but you can call me tae, if you want to o-of course," taehyung introduced himself as he tucked a long strand of hair behind his ears.

he felt unnerved by jimin's friends and was undeniably a little scared that they wouldn't like him how jimin did. but to his surprise, all of them returned bright smiles. taehyung's face lit up as he exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"hi taehyungie! i'm hoseok!"

hoseok was a tall and attractive male with silk soft black hair that parted in the middle. he had a sharp nose and pretty facial features. taehyung smiled widely at his bright persona.

"that's jin!" jimin said, pointing at the ever so handsome male who had luscious side parted brown hair. jin's beauty was hard to ignore. he was someone who you'd pass by on the street and gush over for hours when you were alone.

"and yoongi," the said male had mint green hair, a colour just as eye-catching as jimin's orange dyed hair. yoongi had a sharp and intimidating gaze but ultimately was also very good-looking.

jin and yoongi both smiled widely, making taehyung feel welcomed to their table.

it was only a few seconds later when a very tall student came rushing to their table. he had a soft-looking, dirty blonde mullet and his face was decorated by deep and pretty dimples. the man was very good-looking as well and taehyung felt very unfitting in the group of unquestionably attractive people.

"guys! i missed you!" he almost yelled, startling everyone at the table.

"jesus fucking christ, why are you so loud?" yoongi brought his palms to his ears, looking evidently pissed by the sudden intrusion. the blonde male pouted at yoongi in response. taehyung softly laughed at their amusing interaction.

"namjoon, this is taehyung. he's new to school, so stop being weird," jimin said, smiling at the elder's stupid behaviour.

"namjoon," the male said, extending his right hand outwards to taehyung. taehyung easily slid his smaller hands into namjoon's big ones and giggled, "i'm taehyung."

"so taehyung, are you jimin's age?" jin asked.
"i-i'm sixteen," taehyung replied, still unsure of jimin's age. despite their contrasting personalities, he was still a little intimidated by the seemingly popular and scary group. he wanted to fit in but he thought it was impossible.

he also wondered if jungkook was a part of this group, since him and jimin knew each other.

"ah we're all seventeen," the rest of them answered in unison, terrifyingly. taehyung's eyes widened and they all laughed.

"you know anyone in this school?" yoongi spoke up. taehyung shook his head quickly. "i came ahere on scholarship and it's really scary because i don't know anyone here," taehyung faced the ground, but they could see the evident pout that formed on his face.

"ahh taehyung! now you know us! we can make sure you're happy here."

hoseok is really nice.

taehyung smiled at that.

"so taehyungie here has art and design with jungkook."

"ah! so you know all of us now," namjoon stated, smiling again.

so jungkook is a part of this group; then why isn't he here?

he ignored the thought when they started introducing themselves. they all took a different variation of classes but surprisingly all had english language and modern maths together.

the school bell rang once again, gaining all of their attentions as they got up from their seats.

"taehyungie, we both have english literature. let's walk together!" jimin offered, grinning like a cheshire cat.

yoongi rolled their eyes at jimin's obvious flirting. "we have it too, you know?" he followed them alongside namjoon.

jimin broke into a laugh before apologising. it was about then when taehyung caught a glimpse of jungkook talking what looked like his girlfriend now. he also saw both of his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he pressed her against the brick-pillar.

"taehyung, hurry up," jimin seeked loudly. taehyung quickly walked ahead to catch up with the proclaimed male.

i'm in history class rn :(