Prologue

Ever since humans existed they had these abilities. Some were not lucky and didn't get such abilities. They were called Infirmi.

They were considered weak. Just something to protect. An object in the way of the gifted. The losers, loners, and stupid. They had the worst stereotypes just because they weren't born with Acutorita.

People born with Acutorita where on a whole nother level in society. The were the loved and rich. The people who were expected to make it big in life. Have everything they could want. Cocky bastards that's what they are.

Now with Acutorita comes the bad side of people too. Villains if you will. Everything good must have their dark side, just like Disney. Sorry I'm getting off topic....

Why am I even doing monologue? I know all this already. How wouldn't I? It's drilled into kids that you are weird and a loser if your Infirmi.

Since I'm doing this whole monologue thing... screw it, it's two in the morning. Why not.

Hi, I'm Virgil Solus, and my life sucks. I am a 17 year old, senior, in high school. Yay, hormonal teenagers stuck in a building that looks like a prison for six cruel hours. Not to mention my school feels like a mean girls spin off sometimes.

Somehow the theater kids are popular. I know, it's hard to believe seeing other schools having the f-boys as the popular people. But it's true. All the kids in theater happen to be really good looking. They all also have really powerful Acutorita. So they got popular. 

Okay back to my mean girl rip off. We have Regina George or in my school Roman Perez. He is the top dog. I guess he's also like Heather Chandler. I don't know much about him. The most we have talked he's just a jerk. He is always getting the lead in the school plays too. I think it is weird how no one questions how he is always one of the leads. Also, his ego is so big. Almost like he thinks he runs the world.

Then there is Patton Kingsley. He's a literal ray of sunshine. He has this whole innocent act, or maybe it's not a act. I don't know. But the dude has so many dad jokes. He can make anyone laugh. It makes me kind of nervous, how can anyone be that kind and be in high school. There is just no way.

Remus Perez. He's funny. Honestly he could rival JD in crazy. He has not killed anyone... to my knowledge. Yet, we used to be friends in elementary school. Janus, Remus, and I where a force to be reckoned with. All the teachers hated us. We were the 'trouble kids' or 'the bad kids'. Even though we just were being kids and goofing off nothing serious. That was until Remus and Roman made up.

Janus Davison. The same as Remus we were friends. But obviously he changed. He was in an accident when he was younger. His home burned down. His dad barely got him out in time. Now he was a scar over his left eye that goes all the way down his cheek. He was never the same after it. He was more defensive. Closed off. Then when it happened... he started to be mean. I don't know what happened but he just hated me out of nowhere. Both him and Remus did. I refer to whatever it was as 'it' because one day we were fine then we were not I still do not fully understand. Now he is popular, bi, and out so people swoon over him. 

Emile Picani isn't as popular as the rest. Thought everyone finds it easy to open up to him. He's a helpful person, also kind. I think he's popular because him and Patton are close friends. I don't know how people but up with his obsession with cartoons though. Me personally, I like cartoons, but he could rant and rant and rant to no end about cartoons.

Logan Greenwood. He is the smartest person at this school. I don't know how he hasn't graduated yet. But I know how he's popular. He is good looking. Even though he's a nerd, he's one of those really fit nerds that care about their physical health. Sometimes I wonder if he's ever cared about his mental health other than the knowledge part.

Finally, Remy Kimon. It's funny his last name is Greek for sleep but he is a fellow insomniac. Remy is my one and only friend. He's been here for me since fifth grade when he moved to my town. I don't even you how to describe him other than saying Remy. He's really badass and doesn't take shit from anyone. A lot of people find him funny so that is probably how he got to be so popular.

Wow, I just realized how much of a theater nerd I am. Oh my Satan. I'm a closeted theater gay. Not the gay part, the theater is my closet. All I can say for how it got around that I am gay... is teenagers scare the living shit out of me, they could care less about someone's feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you will get all their powers(Acutorita) when the story starts. Tell me what you think. I spent a lot of time thinking up the plot and making it out. So this should be better than my last book.

Also, ships. So right now I know this book is going to be analogical based so I won't do poly's but comment which ship you want.

Rociet

Mociet

Demus

Royality

Remus x Patton (idk ship name)

Desleeep

Remile

Emile x Remus

Other

Also I will not do RemRom, I just do not feel comfortable writing incest.