A/N

K, so, I won't be until next week sometime, I hope. I have a shit ton of work to do, and then I have my first final exam tomorrow, and I'm going to have to cram tonight. Then I have two essays to finish, as well as a multimedia project, and then I have a book and movie review that I have to do, plus, I have an assignment in Bio that is due tomorrow, and I've only done half of it. As well as writing 6 poems.
And, i have to write all this out because my computer crashed, again! Like what the fuck! But either way, it'll be easier because I won't have any distractions like Facebook or Twitter, because I'm writing this all out by hand.
And then, I'm going home on Friday, back to Alberta, I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to this school, or just be staying home, probably the latter one, and so, on top of all the work, I have to pack all my stuff.
This week is going to be extremely stressful for me, because I procrastinated to the extreme.
Like is really hard right now, but, on a good note, I haven't cut myself for about two weeks! I'm actually really proud of myself.
I love you guys, I'm sorry to make you wait for the next chapter, but my education comes first, even though if I had the choice, I would much rather just write the next chapter.
Love ya'll, and I'll update sometime next week.
Oh, and the picture on this side is of a selfie I took with a cutout of Louis that I found in Sears aha, my friends kind of got scared because they never actually witnessed me having a fangirl attack yet aha.