1.2.4 (2)

Bridge Area

The injurious car accident has happened, some unconscious time has passed. Leaving Claire and Trisha in deadly pain and ruinous contusion. 

The man above, on the bridge, has disappeared. 

The gradual pushing of the windy waves of water is hitting the car, gently and tacitly. But, over time, as the water begins to reach the smashed windows, the car will fill up in the water. 

Trisha thoroughly stabbed deep into her heart, from the dangerously placed trophy, that Bart had won over sacrifice. Her blood spores through her shirt, and over her shirt, creating a gruesome puddle below her, considering her current placement, upside down. 

Claire is hanging from her seat belt, her closed eyes facing where the front window used to be, as well as the shards of glass scattered from the hard pressure. There are three luckily small glass pieces stuck into Claire's face. 

The discrete, yet strict wind brushes through the car, hitting against Claire, causing her to thankfully, wake up. As she immediately wakes up, a rush of current misplaced shock cruises through her body and mind, in the belief that she is still falling, until, in realisation, she is not. She experiences the realism of the crash just now, her eye pupils enlarging. 

At first, when she realises the crash isn't happening, she believes it was all just a nightmare, but as she rushes her eyes all around her environment, absorbing the informational cues, she knows that isn't true, she is here. 

The circulation of adrenaline undermines the feeling of what should be pain, over her glass cuts on her face. 

Her eyes gather the surroundings, such as the glass below her, the open, broken windows, her hanging up from the virtuous strength of the seat belt, which saved her life. Claire manages to turn to face Trisha, she scans her entire body, and extreme, unfiltered emotion charges her. Shit, Trisha was real too. 

At this moment, Claire could just have an emotional breakdown. As she perceives the pragmatism of Trisha being stabbed, by the trophy she was intending to move recently. It is fully impaled by the trophy. Claire stares at the trophy, her mouth widens at her fatal injury, unsure of what to do to help. She can only hope that Trisha is okay, and not dead, hopefully unconscious as she was previously. 

Claire checks for wonted signs to see whether Trisha is alive, or in fact, dead. She recognises that her friend is pale, as one would be if they were stabbed, sick, or dead. Trisha is also cold, too cold, which Claire touches her to inspect. 

Claire tries her best to remember, and comprehend all the dilemmas and situations that just occurred, her brain races to acquire these happenings; her daughter's asthma attack, putting a heartwrenching grudge on herself to continue her mission, she needs to escape. But, also; the obvious, and catastrophic car crash, Trisha's fatal injury, or potentially life-threatening, and the scenery of the thing, the one that started the panic, the man monstrously eating the employee in the pharmacy, and how it infected her state of mind. She has never seen anything so hellacious, and nauseating in her life. Yet, she has no time to deal with it, because she has zero time to waste.  

She has to get out of here. 

Claire tries to distinguish more of the area, hardly able to see anything in the darkness of the night, especially from the bridge blocking the helpful moonlight. 

Claire finally decides to break free of the difficult position, of being upside down, she uses her strength to reach the button to release herself from the seat belt, and hovers of it, bracing herself toward the harmful fall, onto the sharp glass. She unbuckles it, and falls to the hard ground, she grunts from the pain, but pushes herself through it. At least she is in a more suitable position. She put her hands in front of her, to save her from further suffering. Her hands land on the shards of glass, cutting them irritatingly, causing more blood to be spilled.