Punches - Noah Cyrus & LP

Taylor's POV:
I was happy to be home. I forgot how good the fresh air was and how much I missed it.

I made a fresh cup of coffee and left the pot on to ensure that everyone could have some coffee.

I sat down on the porch swing with my legs curled up under a blanket.

My phone rang and Joe was calling.
I forgot to call him last night.

" Hi babe!" I answered.
" You didn't let me know that you were home love"
" I know,it was kind of busy but I have some time free now"
" Where are you now?" I asked confused.
" Well, let's just say that the air here is very fresh and that the coffee you made is really good"

He ended the call and came outside. I ran up to him and flung my arms around his neck and he simply kissed my cheek.

" I'm sorry, I hope you are not mad that I came, I called your mom and asked if I could come and be here with you for awhile and she was really excited to meet me and I got on a plane a few hours after you did."

" I'm not mad,just a bit shocked,that is all."

He put his forehead against mine and then kissed my forehead,while putting my hair behind my ear.

Karlie's POV:

I woke up missing Taylor as usual and I decided to be bold and cut my hair back into The 1989 style. It was iconic and reminds me of her. Somehow I felt closer to her after I did that.

I went to buy some extra furniture for my apartment and called some of my friends over to come help me.

Thank goodness they were willing to help because these IKEA furniture is hard to build sometimes.

Taylor's POV

My mom went for her treatment and it was hard to see her like that.

This is a thing I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy.

No one deserves pain and suffering like this but I know in the end she will get better.

My dad and brother are really supportive.
Then there was Joe, he held me as I cried myself to sleep.

Joe woke me up for breakfast and as I came downstairs,everyone was sitting at the table.

Joe made breakfast and as I bit into the seemingly delicious pancakes, I bit into an eggshell.

We all laughed and just decided to go out for breakfast.

" Babe, please leave breakfast to me from now on. Thank you for the sweet gesture but ummm, I think I'll make breakfast from now on"

He laughed at me and then kissed my temple.

"I think that would be for the best if you just cooked, I'm really clumsy. I thought I got all the eggshells but it seems not."

I laughed and agreed that I would rather cook from now on.

My mom just sat down in the living room,smiling at us.